Red Rainbow Tea Ideas

We're having Rainbow Tea on May 1, 2010. And I'm the captain of the my table. My color is red. I need some ideas. Also, what does the color red mean in the bible? Please help me out. Thank you.

By Cindy from Clayton, NC

Red has many meanings--check this website out; it has some interesting info on Biblical colors and symbolism:
http://www.rais  se.com/id19.html

Red is generally the colour representing guilt , e.g.o n the day of Atonment ( Yom Kippur)in the Holy Temple the red string would turn to snow white to show that the nation was forgiven. I don't know if you want to go there. On the other hand, the Henrew word for red is Adom, and on the High Priest's breast plate there was a red stone called Odem (in hebrew the letters are the same because vowelisation is different) which is a Ruby in English. It represented the tribe of Reuben. Can that help?

Red represents the Blood of Jesus. God Bless

I have a table at a Rainbow Tea Party and my color is red. I have no idea what a Rainbow Tea is or how to decorate my table, can you help?

Betty from Cuthbert, GA

Answers:

Red Rainbow Tea Ideas

Why don't you ask somebody who has done it or maybe the person who assigned it to you? (05/23/2008)

By Glenn'sMom

Red Rainbow Tea Ideas

Found this on another article on Thrifty fun. Red stands for the Blood that Jesus Shed on Calvary, it also stands for Power.

I used a red table cloth, with matching red skirt, a beautiful red rose centerpiece with fresh baby breath and greenery. Each Captain is asked to invite anyone you choose to wear your color on that day, and collect donations as well.

My foods were: Bar-B-Que hash, Bar-B-Que ribs, red rice w/tomatoes and red sausage, red Jello topped with whipped cream, deviled eggs with red food coloring, pasta salad with red cherry tomatoes, Bar-B-Que drummettes, Lil Smokies, meatballs, and finger sandwiches.

For red food, baked pasta in red sauce, red velvet cake, roasted pepper dip, candied apples, strawberries, pomegranate juice mixed with prosseco or club soda, and tomato salad.

Hope this helps. Have fun. (05/27/2008)

By krlvnsa