Planning a Dance Birthday Party for Teens

Planning a birthday dance party for your teen requires some work. This is a guide about planning a dance birthday party for teens.

teen dancing

August 20, 2010 Flag

My son is turning 13 in a couple of months. I wanted to rent, maybe a hall, and have a boy girl dance, a DJ, and some small food. Can that be it?, food and a dance? Or do they need something else to do? Also, I need a reasonable place to rent to have this party/dance. Can anyone help me, please?

By MRS. LADY from Southhaven, MS

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Renting a location, providing a DJ and food sound plenty generous to me. What else were you thinking about?

Having had four children and a youth group leader for a number of years. I find that middle school kids want a "Boy/girl" party but don't know what to do. I actually found that by taking the songs my kids liked, burning them to a CD so they played in sequence worked as a DJ for them. I also found that they don't really know what to do and having a game of limbo or twister ready was really helpful for those slow moments of the party. It also gives a parent a reason to stick around. Most of the time the kids liked simple foods for the party.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMarch 17, 2013
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
Luxury Teen Birthday Party
Planning A Luxury Teen Birthday Party
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 7:25:28 PM on 10.0.1.106 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.