Protecting Plants from Potato Beetles

What can you do to protect your potato plants from beetles?

By Nikki

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I check mine every couple of days and pick off all the ones I see. If I see eggs on leaves those leaves get plucked off as well. All bugs and eggs get dumped into a can of diesel fuel that I keep for that purchase. I could also feed the bugs to the chickens, but I'm afraid the chickens would let some get away. They don't get away from the diesel fuel.

Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlJune 19, 2011
Japanese beetle eating a leaf.
Getting Rid of Japanese Beetles
Asian Beetles
Getting Rid of Asian Beetles
weed sprayer
Protecting Plants When Spraying for Weeds
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:15:19 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.