Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns

I am looking for crochet patterns.

Judy from Traverse

Answers:

Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns

http://www.coatsandclark.com/ has lots of great, free patterns. Just for fun, I also enjoy looking at crocheted items others have made on etsy.com. It gives me lots of ideas for using colors, combining yarns, etc. Although there aren't free patterns there, I can often use an idea I got there and single or double crochet something similar. My local public library also has many books of easy, quick crochet patterns. (03/04/2009)

By straightace

Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns

Here is a link.There are lots of easy patterns out there you just have to hunt. Good luck!
http://www.crochetfreebies.com/free_easy_crochet_patterns.shtml (03/04/2009)

By FirstCobber

Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns

I've been using lionbrand.com to look at their free patterns for inspiration, but am pleased to see the other suggestions listed here and can't wait to try them. I do have an Etsy store (Yen4Yarn.Etsy.com) and my items are all original designs, but I have gotten lots of ideas from lionbrand and other free pattern sites. So much yarn, so little time! (03/05/2009)

By Yen4Yarn

RE: Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns

Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns

I like to crochet, too. If you have something specific in mind, you can contact me and I'll look in my stash of patterns to see if I have anything. (03/05/2009)

By coreenhart

Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns

Try Suzie's Blog. http://suzies-yarnie-stuff.blogspot.com/. Suzie often makes new patterns and they are free. Her patterns are usually quick and easy. The patterns are listed on the right hand side of her blog. (03/05/2009)

By Franniesh

Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns

In addition to the ones mentioned above, I have gotten patterns at crochetnmore.com, crochetandknitting.com, knitting-crochet.com, crochetcabana.com, and yarncat.com. You can also just enter free crochet patterns in Google or Yahoo and it will give you lots of free sites to chose from depending on what you are interested in making.
(03/07/2009)

By Deedles

Crochet for Beginners
Crochet Patterns for Beginners
Crochet Hat Patterns
Crochet Hat Patterns
Crochet Hook
Adapting Crochet Patterns For Dollhouses
Free Crochet Pattern
Finding Free Crochet Patterns
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
🎉
🎄