Rainbow Tea Decorations

I have been asked to decorate a Rainbow Tea for a church function. I have never been to this type of function. Therefore, I don't have a lot of ideas for decorations. Can anyone one think of any inexpensive neat ideas for decorations and table centerpieces.

TRainey

Answers:

Rainbow Tea Decorations

One of the prettiest decorations for centerpieces are flowers, they come in nearly every color, so you could either have all of one color at each table or mix them up. You should be able to get all the colors of the rainbow. You could then ask each person to bring a place setting of their china. That should give you some good color choices and make each table unique. If that is impractical, there are many colors of paper or plastic plates at the dollar store. Try to get some of each rainbow color. Then get all the colors in crepe paper to decorate the room. Hope this helps. (03/12/2002)

By Susan

Rainbow Tea Decorations

I would get pillar vases from wal-mart and some ribbon you can curl. Curl the ribbon and put them in the vase and fill with water. On the top put a floating candle. Or you can buy some cranberrys and put a handfull or so in the vase then fill with water and add a floating canlde (01/24/2003)

By ipaul25

Rainbow Tea Decorations

I am decorating 2 tables:

Orange: theme "Orange you glad jesus loves you"
ideas about fruit........each guest will recieve a large wrapped orange with a fruit scripture. I will add decorative items to the table pertaining to the orange fruit.

Green: Theme "Garden of Life" (green represents prosperity and growth) I will use green napkins wrapped w/a silk green leaf, I will use a flower can for the punch.

When you theme it ideas will come! (04/12/2005)

By Angela Teach

Rainbow Tea Decorations

I shop for decorations at the dollar tree. Last year our color was yellow. We used a yellow table cloth with a white lace tablecloth on top. We had yellow candles, we used glass holders. My neighbor made me a centerpiece of yellow and white flowers. We had balloons, the green table used greenery from tree branches. We had corn, deviled eggs, lemon cake, squash casserole, banana boat, yellow rice, all tables are asked to have chicken drummettes on their table, macaroni, lemonade. (05/17/2005)

By keithsinger101.

Rainbow Tea Decorations
tissue paper rainbow rose
Rainbow Dinner Decoration Ideas
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 2:52:19 PM on 10.0.0.42 in 935 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.