Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

My church is planning a rainbow tea and I am chairperson on organizing and getting things together. Where do I start? I need ideals on getting people involved, entertainment, food, etc.

Darlene from Stony Point, NC

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

I did a study once on the stones in the wall of Heaven listed in the book of Revelation. Many of them are called by different names today so you will need to look them up in the dictionary. That will tell you the actual colors of all these stones. Must be breathtaking and I can't wait to see it. It didn't take me long and I looked up all of them to get the colors right. (08/16/2008)

By MartyD

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Pink Rainbow Tea
Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas