Real Estate Business Name Ideas

It's important that the name you choose is easy to remember. This guide is about real estate business name ideas.

I just became a real estate agent and am looking for suggestions on a business name. My first name is Alexandra and I wasn't sure whether to use it or not.
TIA

Are you not working for a company? Usually I see people use their names in their business.

I am looking for a name for a commercial real estate company and would like to sell hotels and multi residential properties. I am looking for Gothic names, such as Chateau commercial. I need something that I can eventually have branded that will also bring investors to my company. I came up with a few names, but it sounds boring. Can you help suggest a few name for me please?

L'Auberge Realty

I am a realtor and my husband a property manager. We want to team up and combine them together. I've tried some names such as "Team last name" or "Last name Realty", but they are taken. Any name suggestions for our new business?

Advertise the fact that you are a happily married couple! Man and Wife Real Estate Company. Mrs. and Mrs.______________ Real Estate.

My wife and I are splitting from our broker as we will be licensed broker soon. We are starting a real estate business that will provide services to home buyers, sellers, and investors. We will also provide property management and build new investment properties for rental purpose. More than half of our business comes from investors. We currently provide them turn key solutions where we locate investment properties, manage, and lease for them.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Turnkey Real Estate, or Real Estate Associates, or Home Management Solutions or X(being your names) Real Estate Associates.

My husband and I are starting a real estate business to buy, sell, flip, and owner finance residential properties. We are looking for a catchy name. Our business is based in Texas.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Something like Texas Down Home Real Estate Empire

or Texas Flip' Em (sort of a pun on 'texas hold em' poker)

I have worked as a design operations manager for 15 years. I solely have worked for various new home developers on projects for golf course/new home communities. I am considering going out on my own to start a design management service for new home construction and remodels. I'm looking for some name ideas for my business. I live in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Any suggestions?

Rocky Mountain Designs

I need help with new biz name for a business that will buy your house fast for cash.

Fastcash 4 Homes

I am looking for some unique names for a brokerage firm.

Please help.

What would help is some insight into where you are located, what sort of real estate you specialize in, etc

if I were to just think of something with zero context, it might be something like "Rooted Bounty", sort of an edgy play on 'real estate' or "Great Estates Associates" or "Homing In" or "Nest Facilitators"

i could go on... but i think the best would be for you to see what about you is special and go from there

We are realtors Brenda and Brenda and are looking for a name that might incorporate two Bs so that our logo could be two Bs in some type of script font.

By Brenda

Answer Was this helpful? 1

B&B Realty

I am starting a real estate business, so can you please suggest some good real estate business names including r and s?

Anonymous

Property links

I need you to suggest to me three real estate business names with their particular definitions according to the names.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I am starting a real estate business in Dehradun and need a good name.

By vinod

First school kanganpur

I am starting a beach real estate company. I need a classy, trendy, catchy name. Thanks!

By Nici B

Sand Dollar Sales/Rentals or if there is a particular shell that washes up in your area use that instead of sand dollars to make your name special to the area.

I just passed the real estate broker's licensure examination and am dreaming of starting up my own realty business for selling condos, houses, and lots. Any suggestions for a realty business name? Thanks.

Congratulations on your license!

How about:

Finally HOME Real Estate

Home Sweet Home Real Estate

ROOTS Real Estate

DreamHouse R.E.

Househunter R.E.

Pathways R.E. (or Perfect Pathway R.E.)

I am starting a real estate business, so can you please suggest some good real estate business names starting with any letter. Thank you.

By Banawan

I didn't want realty in my business name, so I use Real Estate. Also, people can't or won't say realty or realtor correct. They put the "a" in it as in Realator or Realaty and that drives me crazy. Mine is not my last name and I am sorry I didn't do it that way now. I have white hair and collect eagles. I will let you get what mine is named. Good luck, hard time to start your own business.

I am starting a real estate business. Now I want to create a good and attractive name and logo for my company. So please suggest some ideas.

By Vinoth from Chennai

How about "Your Home"...they can read it as your or you're which works both ways. Hope that helped. PBP

I reside in northern Virginia and will service all of northern, Virginia. I am opening up a residential real estate company and cannot come up with a name. I do not plan to hire other agents. Can you help me?

By Cheryl from Northern, VA

Try Cheryl VA Realty

My name is Amanda. I am planning to open a real estate company dealing with sales, rentals, and management.

Can anyone think of a nice name?

By Amanda

New Start Realty, its a new start for you, as well as the person needing the new house, rental etc...

I would like to have a name suggestion for a real estate development company that is only one easy word representing the development, construction, neatness, and perfection.

By Aiman

Exacta Real Estate Development

Down-Right Real Estate Development

Methodical Real Estate Development

I am starting a new real estate company. Can you suggest some good names? I need it to start with gold or Thangam.

By Thangam

Gold Home Solutions or Golden Realty

I need a middle name for a property consultancy business. Radiant xxxxxxxxx (word for asset and property).

By Govind from Ahmedabad India

Interests

Please. kindly suggest a business name starting with 'S' or like 'S... P... ' for my real estate business.

By Sachin from Nasik, Maharashtra, India

Sachin Properties

I'm a realtor and am looking for ideas for a business name. I would like to use the word "joy".

I am starting a real estate business as a broker. Please suggest some good real estate business names starting with the letter H?

By Heather T

Heather's Homes

Please suggest to me a name for my real estate company which starts with A.

By akhilesh

Home Sweet Home

I need a name for my real estate company. I like Abundant Realty, but it's taken. If someone could help find something just as savvy.

By Pamela

Hi, well there are a couple of other words you could use for abundant which are bountiful or exuberant. Same meaning just different words. Hope this helps.

I will be targeting out of country clients to buy property in Texas, but will also service locals. What would be a good name for my real estate company?

By Nick

Texans: Near and Far

Texans: Old and New

Good luck.

I am a Master Sergeant in the USAir Force, mother of two and I would like ideas for a name for my real estate business. I have been licensed for 11 years. I am looking for a good name that shows my patriotism.

By Laurie P

How about something using the phrase 'home of the brave'. i.e. homes for the brave... you get the idea. Or possibly Homeland Realty.

I am trying to get rid of my name in my real estate group because I don't want to continue to use my former name. I sell real estate throughout the Minnesota metro area. I was thinking MetroMNHomes.com, but I don't know if that's too vague.

By Vivian B

I think "housetohome.com" would make them feel confident you can turn one into the other. I hope that helps.

I'm trying to come up with a real estate business name that is catchy. My initial thought is to incorporate an animal/bird that migrates from Brazil to USA. This is due to the fact that we will go after the Brazilian companies/individuals looking at all aspects of real estate in USA.

By Greg

Have you Googled "bird or animal that migrates from Brazil to north America"?

I need an ideal name for my real estate firm.Please suggest!

Load More