Real Estate Team Business Name Ideas

Category Business
Picking the right name for your real estate business is an important step when opening your business. This is a guide about real estate team business name ideas.

My life long friend and I are just finishing real estate classes. We are going to be working as a team. We would like some help coming up with a team name. We like the word "Edge" and also something like "Your HOME Team". Please help us come up with a catchy name!

By Linda R.

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

Hometown AdvantEDGE

My friend and I want to create a real estate team. We need to come up with the name. Please help me with the name.

Thanks.

Answers

I am not sure what you mean by a R.E. TEAM name....for a sport or just a group within an office? Would love to help with more info...

If it's a sport team how about the
RUN HOMES
or
Home Sweet Homes?

OR how about:

Home Basers

or

Home Runners

Anonymous

ifriend Group

I am a realtor and I have three people that want to join me and form a team.
I am in DFW Texas and I want to stay away from my name since it is a team.
Suggestions?

Answers

First initial of each member for example

Jack
Rachel
Michelle

JRM Real Estate

Simple as that? :)

Since you have four people, I would go with Four or 4 in the name.

4 4 U Realty.

Fort Worth Four Realty

The A Team!! Or The (whatever initial you want) Team!

That might be too derivative, though

Maybe find an adjective that you think represents your team well and use that to start a really great name

for instance, if y'all want to be known as Efficient, you go for Efficiency Realty - or if for class, just be Real Estate Stylists

Personally, I would not use any words relating to ones name in case they leave the company. Its also safer not to have anyone's own name due to liability issues. Perhaps something like Fort Worth Realtors unless that's taken already!

My brother and I are new agents and are having trouble coming up with a marketing name for our real estate team. We came up with things like The Property Bros, Brother Realty, Brother Real Estate team, but we found that those are already being used and some are trademarked. Any ideas would be great! We live in Rocky Mnt Hse, Alberta. It doesn't have to be anything technical because we are just using it on our business cards, a website, and social media. Thank you!

Answers

You could go with lesser-known synonyms for brothers, such as filial, kin, kindred, sibling, kinsperson, or tribe

or just abandon that idea altogether and use your last name and real estate, let's say you're williams- just Williams and Williams Real Estate or the William Brothers Realty Team or the W Team (play on the A Team which people born after 1980 probably won't get, lol)

The ones you came up with are trademarked but could you put your last name in front?

Or First names for instances

Brian & Carlos Real Estate Brothers

whatever you pick, do a trade name search first. It can avoid a lot of trouble later on.

Rocky Mountain House Brothers Realty

My life long friend and I are just finishing real estate classes. We are going to be working as a team. We would like some help coming up with a team name. We like the word "Edge" and also something like "Your HOME Team". Please help us come up with a catchy name. Send all of your ideas.Be creative!

By Linda R.

Answers

The Cutting Edge

Real Team - The Edge And More

Living on The Edge

My husband and I are realtors working as a team for a company. We must of course carry their logo, but want a catchy name for ads, etc. Hutchinson is the company we are associated with. Our names are John and Joy Terrell.
We would appreciate any ideas you might have.

By Joy

I am looking for a realty company name. I have a partner and we are trying to come up with a catchy team/group name. We represent a custom builder, but are full service and represent both buyers and sellers of new construction and existing homes. My name is Bobby and her name is Linda, but we do not want to use our names or initials. So if anyone has a great name I would appreciate the help.

By Bobby S

My first and last name starts with a K and I live in lower Alabama. I have been selling real estate for a few years, and now I'm creating a team. I need a short but sweet catchy name. Any ideas? I have a logo of a magnolia but that name is out.

By Karen K

My life long friend and I are just finishing real estate classes. We are going to be working as a team. We would like some help coming up with a team name. We have chosen to work for RE/MAX. Please be creative!

By Linda R.

I go by Poppy or Robert, and am going to be selling homes in the DFW area of Texas. My daughter will be working with me as a team. I need a catchy name for our business.

By Robert