Choosing the Right Name for Your Business

Category Business
Choosing the best name for your small business is an important step in the process of beginning this new adventure. The right name can help with advertising, as well as, product and service recognition.

I am looking for a name for my new business. I will be doing cleaning, power washing, windows, and yard service. We do everything and anything. If we can't do it we will find someone who can.

By Sharon

Answers

All ways try to start the name of your business with and A or B so when you put it in the phone book it will be one of the first on the list. Also the last time I needed a cleaning service I picked on that was spelled odd because it caught my eye and I thought how creative. Hope this helps.

CleanItAll - House and Yard

How about "AA House & Yard Services", with the slogan, "We do windows, and everything else!"

All Around The House - (Full Service For House And Yard)

I want to start a business making photo buttons or magnets of pets, kids, teams, logos, church or school events, and so on. I've made several magnets of friends' pets who have passed away, and my friends treasure the magnets.

Any thoughts on a catchy business name would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much!

By Caseye

Answers

"Say it with flair." We always called reward buttons flair in the food biz when I worked in cafe's. That's my vote.

Stick it.

We Stick To You

I'm helping my dad make his new business. He is a builder/ handyman and he needs a name, we have been trying to think of a name for him for a month now and my family and I are just hopeless. I will be grateful for your help!

By Gemma from Sydney, Australia

Answers

"Bill" of all trades (of course insert his name)
Helping Hand
The other Husband
Handyman Builders

Hope this helps!
Beverly

Ra-ta-tat Builders, Your Handyman, Uniquely Handy, The Traveling Toolbox, Personalized Builders.

How about "Honey-do"? You know honey-do this and Honey-do that.

I would like to start business to sell green products to restaurants and hotels. I would supply takeout containers, cleaning supplies and janitorial supplies. Does anyone have any name ideas for this type of business?

By a1tasgo from Toronto, Canada

Answers

Use your name & supplies for restaurants and hotels. That should be o k, good luck.

"We Mean Green" or "Green Solutions". Good luck!

How about "Green Meanie Cleaning and Containers"

So I am looking for a business name. I had thought The Handy Helper since I want to offer cleaning, organizing, house sitting, holiday decoration, etc.

I'm looking for a name that is catchy, but also let's people know that I offer more than a cleaning business.

I wish to start an online shop targeted towards employed parents where they can shop for school and home essentials for their children age 6 months to 12 years.

I would like a name that could suggest base for school supplies and home essentials.

I am starting a modular kitchen and modular furniture manufacturing unit. So please suggest some catchy and technical names and ag lines for it. TIA!

Can someone suggest to me an attractive, appealing, and unique name for my shave ice business? It's gonna be a chain in the near future.

Thanks.

I'm opening a new e-commerce furniture website. Right now starting with rosewood furniture only and other items in rosewood.

What are some name suggestions starting with, rich name and good sound?

Can someone suggest names for home furnishing company?

I have a music business which caters to young children and they are grouped into different age groups.
1) under 3 year olds
2) above 3 and pre-school aged
3) children with special needs

I am open to catchy and easy to remember names. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

We are looking for a name for our our gift shop. We will be personalizing plaques, ornaments, rocking chairs, things for the home, wedding day items, and basically anything you can write on. We will be doing freehand and also using the computer at times. We were thinking, Personalization Station or orNAMEnts, but those websites are taken and we would like to keep the name and website the same. Please help!

I'm stuck on a business name for my personal training business. I'm a body transformation coach who specialises in real results through nutrition and strength training. My studio is downstairs underneath my home. My group training sessions are right on the beach. I live a 100m walk from the beach. I'm looking for a name that brings beach, coastal, etc. together with body transformation. I'm not after Beach Fit or anything like that as it could be interpreted that all sessions are on the beach.
I would like something a little quirky, but not too long in name. I'm the only trainer here in this area with this setup so I would love to take advantage of a great name. My main clientele range from 25-55 and are both male and female.

Thanks for your help.

Alina

Answers

Sounds great!
How about one of these:

Sea Fit
(Nutritional/Fitness Counseling)

Coastline Counseling
Nutrition and Fitness

Shore Fit

Curvy Coastline
Nutrition and Fitness Counseling

Health Harbor

Fit by the Sea

Beach Body
Fitness and Nutritional Counseling

Sea Fit
Nutrition and Fitness Counseling

Float Fitness

Fit to Sea
Nutritional and Fitness Counseling

High Tide Fitness
Fitness and Nutritional Counseling

And my favorite because it indicates the changes they might want:

Changing Tide
Personalized Nutritional and Fitness Counseling

Sure hope you like and use one of these and let us know!
Sounds like an awesome place to exercise!
Good Luck!

OH, I had a few more I forgot to mention:

Sea Legs

Sand, Sea, Healthy Me!

I am running a company by the name of Envision Design Studio. We do architecture, interiors, and landscape design. I am planning to start another firm in association with EDS. Can you please suggest a name for the new firm which can be associated with this name for same nature of business? It will be great help.

Cheers.

I am a dance teacher and would like to set up a toddler dance class in my area for ages 1 to around 4. Any ideas for a name? I thought about using words like "bop", "toddler", and "bounce" in the title. I really want something catchy and will use it as web address as well. Any suggestions welcome please.

Answers

How about "Wee-Bop"?

Little Bouncy Boppers

I am possibly starting a dog treat business. I am looking for some unique names, thank you!

Answers

Take a name from the show Providence...not protected as it wasn't a real business. "The Barkery"...

I also love "Pawsitively Purrfect" and make them for cats, too!

How about:
Puppy Perks
Rover Rewards
'Good Dog' Goodies

I need a catchy name for a new marketing company I'm creating. I would prefer not to use my name (Zena), but have my initial "Z" in it if possible. Thoughts or suggestions? I'm having a total brain freeze!

Thanks

By zeek

Answers

What are you marketing? If we had a little more info maybe we could give you some feedback.

Hugs
cinnamon

Eazy Street Marketing

As a high end furniture manufacturer, we're looking to start another division of our business that is to - the - trade only, which means selling only to high end interior designers, interior design firms, interior design centers, etc. I am looking for ideas on a name for this company. We will be manufacturing made to order dining, bedroom, occasional, and custom items for both the residential and commercial high end design markets.

I need a creative and a Christian name for my printing company. I am looking forward to your response. Thanks. Cheers.

I'm starting some preschool music classes and would like a catchy name to market my services. I love birds and my name is Jennifer. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated! Also, my neighborhood is Briar Chapel if that could be used in any way too?
Thank you all!

I want to start a new firm related to construction and interior design. Please suggest a suitable name. We have 2 partners named Jigar and Rinkesh. Reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

Answers

Good luck on your new business!

How about one of these names:

Built Beautifully
Home Construction and Interior Design

In and Out Creation
Home Construction and Interior Design

Build and Design

Homeowners Friend
Home Construction and Interior Design

and My Favorite:

Friend in the Business
Home Construction and Interior Design

I am starting a business offering custom made home linens. I will be catering to kids' bed linens, that'll be hand painted, appliquéd, etc. I will offer exclusive kids' garments and accessesories as well. Please suggest some catchy/unique names. Thank you. :)

I recently started a fine arts business, selling paintings, oil or acrylic on canvas. I don't have a name yet and would like some suggestions. Licia or Artilicia is the best I could come up with.
Thanks.

Answers

Although I agree it can be great fun coming up with cute business names, why not stick with something simple so people who want what you're offering can easily find you?

I want to start my own business cleaning, organizing, interior design on a budget, and baking. What should the name be?

Answers

Wow... sounds like you have multiple businesses. That may cause some confusion when marketing. I would concentrate on your strongest interests (interior design OR baking..etc) and not try to be everything to everyone otherwise you may have a weak response to your business. What is your area of expertise?
You could still offer the lesser services on your card but choose your strongest experience and highlight that predominately.
If the name was somewhat general, something like: 'Office Assist', 'Office Assistant' or something like 'Back Up Plan' it might be easier to explain your comprehensive services.
Good Luck!

Load More
Business and Legal BusinessAugust 28, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻