Name Ideas for Homemade Pet Treats Business

Category Business
When choosing a name for your business you want it to be simple and easy to remember. This guide is about name ideas for homemade pet treats business.

I am starting a business baking dog treats and I need a snappy name for my business. I am looking for suggestions. Thanks.

By millie

Answers

How about "Snappy Snacks"?

I need a great name for a dog bakery. Any suggestions?

By Karen

Answers

This is not my own idea, I remember it from a TV show that had a dog bakery called "The Barkery."Good luck with your new venture!

No one will probably get this one but- "Pawtisserie".
A pâtisserie is a French bakery that specializes in pastries and sweets

Edit: I guess someone else 'gets it' as I just looked it up on google and there are several in various locations with that name.
http://www.goog  22Pawtisserie%22

Plain & simple, "Treat Me" , with paw prints on both sides of the name. Have your sign in the shape of a Dog MilkBone, Bright colors. Just add little things for your pets from The Animal Rescue Site or craftmen in your area. Great gifts, Good cause, A helping hand for a little home type business for others. I purchase my Rottie's coat from a craft person, the Best ever. So you will have a great shop for treats & that gift for all pet lovers to bring home .

Treats By The Pawful or Pawstries by (your name)

I was just going to suggest "the barkery" as it was from the show Providence. I loved that name, but I have to go with the first gal. Oooo, I just thought of one too. "Pawfully Good Pet Treats"!

Good luck and let us know which one you chose?

How about "Doggie Bites"? Slogan: "let us bite your dogs!", "You'll be back for more!"

How about Barky Bites?