Name Ideas for an Organizing Business

Category Business
If you are planning to start a professional organizing business you will want a name that defines its scope and mission. This is a guide about name ideas for an organizing business.

I know this post has been done before, but I am starting a new closet organizing business and really need help with a name. My target will be affluent women who really need help on organizing their closets and possibly their bathrooms (make-up). I want a really elegant, sophisticated yet catchy name. I recently met a woman who has a styling, personal shopping, closet organizing business who goes by Wardrobe Mistress which I love. So something around those realms. I liked Organista until I realized it was associated with the piano and nothing with organizing. Help!

Answers

My first thought was "Thinking Inside the Box" but that isn't regal.

My second thought is "Things That Shine". Hope you find the right one.

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply! I was thinking a name with the word Organization/Organizer in it.

How about "in its Place?"

How about Wardrobia?
It sounds like a kingdom!

How about :

Wardrobe Concierge?

How about:
Wardrobe Sherpa?

MessNoMore...you've got to address the issue.

Anonymous

I love all of your suggestions! But I may branch out and do something besides closets down the line. Any other suggestions? Organization preferably in the business name.

The Right Place.

I need help coming up with a name for starting my own cleaning and organizing business, where I can take my son along with me. (He's 7 months old, but very calm). I was thinking something along the line of using "mother" in the name, but I can't seem to come up with anything that suits me. Any ideas?

My last name is Shoop so something fun using a spin off that would be cool. I'm going to be fairly low key and allow people to barter for my help. There is also the option of naming it HERO, have everything righteously (or rightly or ridiculously or ??) organized.

My grandson receives survivor benefits. His mother doesn't have a place to live due to being evicted for not paying rent. He is with her grandparents. What can be done about her not using the money to support my grandson?

I'm interested in starting an organizing business. I thought of "Organizing Alchemy", but some said the name sounded too lofty. Others said it wasn't clear enough. Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you!

By J G Mc Laren from Boston, MA

Answers

I like the Organizing Alchemy name, but I can see the unclear point. Maybe you could come up with a more clear business name and use the Alchemy as a sub title or catchphrase.

Hope you get some good suggestions.

How about Ducks In a Row (as in the old expression "I've got all of my ducks in a row" meaning organized) Best wishes for success!

How about something short and too the point like Get Organized with JG or Organization Ink?

How about "Thinking Inside the Box"! Good luck.

Hey there. I am on the Mass, NH, Maine border in southwestern Maine. I have been through several back operations and my house, after 2 years basically in bed, is dirty and looks like I have been hoarding for years. (Not really that bad, but close!) I could use a good cleaner for a weekend. Drop me a line!

Oragee (Organize & idea)
Organizy

You can also use Frozen Lemons (www.frozenlemons.com). It helps entrepreneurs to come up with company name ideas.

I am trying to start up my own organizing business and am having a difficult time coming up with a name. I was trying to use both or one of my initials (MI) or my three boys initials (CLJ). I am just getting nowhere. Thanks in advanced.

My name is Carolline. I'm starting an organizing company and I have no idea what the company name should be. I would like to incorporate my name into it. Any suggestions?

I want to start a business to keep financial records and personal organizing. My name is Salley Talley. So maybe with the initials ST. Or I would like to incorporate the name Zetta or the letter Z. Any ideas?

I am professional organizer for peoples' homes and offices. Now I want to add a new service for senior citizens, where I help them out and run errands, etc. that they need help with. My current name doesn't seem to fit any more, "Clutter Control Unlimited". Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By Karen

Answers

I think you should keep the name you have now and then choose another name for the senior service. This way the seniors will identify with you more. Your senior services would be a part of your business, so your business cards should reflect that. Make sure it is a name seniors can identify with : for example : Ace Hardware ...seniors identify with Hardware. If it was say Ace homeware they wouldn't realize it was a hardware store. Hope this helps!
Organized Senior Personal Services is something they could relate to. Don't get too fancy.

I am looking for suggestions on a name for an organizing business. I'd like it to be simple, catchy, and trendy.
Thank you.

I need help! I am starting my own organization business and I am stuck on the name :/ My last name is Love so it would be great if it was in the name somewhere. I want it to be short, catchy, easy to spell and remember. Anybody have any fantastic ideas?

By B. Love

Answers

"Love Organization". Then for elsewhere put, "Learn to Love Organization."

The best one I thought up is "Love 2B Organized".

U'll Love Organizing

"Love it or Leave it"; Love it or lose it; "Love your space again". Good Luck with your new venture.

I am starting a new organizing business, and I am stuck on the name. I want the name to be something with serenity in it. Any ideas?

By Courtney

Answers

Peace and Order
Serenineatneas
Calm the/your Chaos
Come Together

Sereneneatness (correction to above post)
Calm and Order(ly)
Go With The Flow

All I can think of is Serene Clean but that wouldn't address the organiziational part. I like Calm the Clutter tho'!
Serene Scene?

Pins In A Row
Neat and Orderly
Organized Nation
Chaos Removers
Chaos Be Gone
Organize It!

I am attempting to name my organizing and staging business. Can you help me with potential names?

My friend and I will be starting a business as a "professional organizers", we have several ideas in mind for the name, but in our native language (Spanish), and we do not know if it makes sense in English:
- Let's Get Organized
- Organize in a Simple Way
- Well Organized

The most important thing is that we want a "short" name that is "easy to remember" to additionally open social networks with the same name. In case of any use, our names are: Martha and Anna
Thank you very much for your help.

I am in need of a name for my professional organization business. My specialty is in the home. I have a long name (it has four syllables) and don't know if I should include it.

My name is Krystal and I need suggestions for the name of a personal organization service I am starting.

Services cover a range of needs as unique as each situation. Services include, but are not limited to:

Organization Services (former trial prep paralegal)

• Home Organization

• Office Organization

• Organized Move In/Move Out

• Senior Relocation

• Organized Kids

Interior Decorating

• Staging Homes for Sale

• Decorating Rooms in Home or Office

Personal Stylist

• Wardrobe (both work and play)

• Hair

• Make-Up
  • Shopping

• Wardrobe

• Household Needs

• Assistance with Kids

• Tutoring (former teacher, fingerprint and background clearance)

• Organizing

• Wardrobe

• Nanny (pre-arranged dates)

• I love children. Anything I can do to help them to be happy and confident brings me joy.

Personalized Plans: I will work with you to come up with a plan to help you and/or your family be less stressed; happier; and have more time to enjoy life.

Answers

Anonymous

How about "Krystal Cleared" as in "cleared out the clutter...

Hope that helps 

Krystal Clear Organization

My mother-in-law and I are going to start an organizing buisness for people without the time to do it on their own. Our last name is Gray. I was trying to think of somthing with Grays in it or just gray any ideas? Thank you.

Answers

How about Grayt Organization?

I've started a new organizing business and I'm stuck on the name. I would like to use my last name "Dance" and also the word breathe. Any ideas?

Answers

Owning and operating a business which people will remember is called 'branding,' zaidance. When you think about the services you offer and what people will hire you to do, what words come to mind?

As a consumer, when I hear the words 'dance' and 'breathe,' I think of yoga, fitness, zumba ... and certainly not organizing.

That said, once you've chosen a great name for your company, there's no reason whatsoever that you can't have fun with slogans. "Dance through the day when everything's organized," or "breathe easier when you can find what you want when you need it."

Good luck!

I am wanting to start an organizing business, but not just for offices. I wanted to add my last name (Files) in there, but it may make it confusing, what should I do?

Answers

Organizing More Than Files

I live in UAE and would like to name my wardrobe organisation business. It needs to be simple yet sassy! It can't have word plays as many people won't get it! I would be visiting people's houses and organising their wardrobes for them. It's only me for now! Thank you :)

I am starting a professsional organizing business. My last name is Freeze and I was trying to incorporate it, but don't know if it's possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

By Christie F

Answers

Clean it in a Breeze
Let It Go (Frozen)
Freeze Clean
Crisp and Clean

I am starting a professional organizing business and need help with a name. I would like something elegant and classy. I will cover all areas of organizing and decluttering. I'm even thinking about offering a personal assistant/concierge service.

My initials are CR. A slogan to go with the name would be nice, as well.

Thank you.

By CR from Toledo, OH

Answers

Cleaned Right by CR(with different fonts for the letters C and R)
clean in toledo by cr
In order by cr
clean and orderly
organized by cr
good luck

I'm starting a home organization and interior decorating business, as a free lancer. I am struggling with a catchy name that represents: order, less is more, simple lines, open space, and simplify your life.

I know it's a bit much to incorporate, but at the end of the day, being OCD, I can't settle on a name. I don't want people to think I only do minimalist type of interior decoration, which is what the home organization is about.

Any leads would be tremendously appreciated!

Thanks.

SF

I am starting an organizing business for homes and businesses. I will also provide event planning/coordination and will make gift baskets. I am a "Jill of All Trades". :-) I am trying to find a name for my business that will not limit my services. I like the words dynamic, creative, and catchy titles. I also love the Southern Belle theme. My personality if very personable and outgoing. Can you provide any suggestions for a name?

What do you think about these two names?
My name is Virginia McCann. I live in Florida. These 2 names are my first choice.
GenMac or DaisyMaid
Both seem great to describe my southern roots of Tennessee and Georgia.

By Virginia Mc from Clearwater, FL

For years I've been wanting to do organizing. I'm now really trying to get out there and do it. Any advice to newbies? I need a catchy name, my initials are R and R or Rachel's. Any ideas?
My goal is to help create an organized system that will be easy to keep organized. I'm hoping to target homes and eventually small offices.

By Rachel R

My initials are A L. I really need to find a cool name. Thanks.

By Aidan from somewhere in the world

I live in Maryland and am starting an organizing business. Please help. I need a name. lol I have been organizing for my friends for years and they are encouraging me to do this as a business. I have a passion and desire to help others in this area. I could also use some tips on how to get started. Any good books or magazines? How to get clients?
Thank you all for any help you can give me.

By lori20619

I am having trouble finding a name I like for my organizing business. Can you please advise? Thanks.

By Dedra from Almo, KY

Answers:

Organizing Business Name Ideas

Dedra's Details
DOD-Dedra's Organizing Details
Organizing with Dedra
Classy Organizing
Detailed Organizing
Overdue Organizing

Hope these help. I probably could keep going. (08/27/2010)

By sandy2009

Organizing Business Name Ideas

Organized Grime? A play on organized crime? (08/27/2010)

By yoder178

Organizing Business Name Ideas

Sorted 4 U
Dedra Sorts It Out.

Marg from England (08/28/2010)

By jehosophat jones

Organizing Business Name Ideas

Mission:Oranization
Operation Organization
Everything In It's Place (08/28/2010)

By garnetgirl9

I am beginning an organizing business and am currently trying to think of a name and a logo. I am trying to think of something that will go along with my favorite Vera Bradley pattern, which is "sittin' in a tree". If you are not familiar with Vera Bradley, it is line of quilted purses and accessories. This particular pattern has greens, browns, and little teal colored birds all over.

Any ideas for an organizing business name that might deal with trees, nests, or birds?

Much thanks to everyone!

By Michelle from NC

Answers:

Organizing Business Name Ideas

Hope this helps!
(08/02/2010)

By BeverleeOK

I know this is going to sound odd, but here goes. I am going to start a new business. My Grand Opening is scheduled for March 1, 2006. I am opening a organizing business. Organizing garages, desks, offices, kitchens, pantries, bedrooms, closets, basements, sewing rooms, etc. You get my drift.

Well, I don't have a name. I need it to be professional, yet "sassy" name. Fun yet not childish. I want someone to be looking though the phone book or see the lettering on my red Beetle Bug (car) and "want" to call me to help them.

I love organizing, it comes natural to me. So what I am asking for is for you all to help me come up with a name for my new company. I have many thoughts running though my head, but nothing so far "wows" me.

Some examples are:

"Organization Done!" (Done will be in like a stamp effect)
"Take your stuff and Organize It!"
"Organizing It All"
"A Place for Everything"
"She's So Organized"
"Hands On Organizing"

Maybe someone out there has something running around in their head because I don't.

Thanks in advance for helping.

Tracey from MI

Answers:

Organizing Business Name Ideas

Here are some you might like:

• Divine Order
  • ClutterBye
  • Chaos Commandos
  • Clutterbusters
  • Oh So Organized
  • A Sense of Order
  • Clutter No More
  • By Order of the House
  • Order in the House
  • It's Time To Get Organized
  • Organized Solutions
  • Let's Get Organized
(01/11/2006)

By Marnita

Organizing Business Name Ideas

How about "All Organizational Needs". Best of luck towards your new venture, may it be very successful!! (01/11/2006)

By badwater

Organizing Business Name Ideas

I know this is probably too obvious, but what about "Unclutter Bug". (01/11/2006)

By Teresa

Organizing Business Name Ideas

"Got Space?" (01/11/2006)

By marinewife5

Organizing Business Name Ideas

• "Your ORDER please"
  • "Place it"
  • "A place in time"
  • "Stack and Pack"
(01/11/2006)

By Connie A

Organizing Business Name Ideas

How about:

• StackIt PackIt
  • Ducks In A Row
  • PackRat Place
(01/11/2006)

By bluealt

Organizing Business Name Ideas

Here's a couple of ideas I had:

• Organize It!
  • The Neat Freak
  • Neatness Counts

Good luck to you and your business! (01/11/2006)

By wdyjsu

Organizing Business Name Ideas

• Organize-U
  • Clutter Control
  • Clutter B Gone
  • Less Mess
  • Style for Your Pile
  • Address Your Mess
  • Peace and Order
  • The Organizer
  • House in Order
(01/11/2006)

By kidsNclutter

Organizing Business Name Ideas

How about"

• Get It Straight
    Or
  • Pack the Stack
Good luck in your new business.
(01/11/2006)

By Glinda

Organizing Business Name Ideas

How about: Organiz-IT? (01/11/2006)

By tedsmom

Organizing Business Name Ideas

How about naming it: "Got It Together"?
Let us know what you decide on. Good luck to you.
(01/11/2006)

By Dede

Organizing Business Name Ideas

How about:

• Get It Together
  • Unpack Rat
  • Find it Quick

Good luck! (01/12/2006)

By Karen in Summerville, SC

Organizing Business Name Ideas

• Organize This!
  • The Wiser Organizer
  • The Organizer Miser
  • Mess No More
  • Organizers R Us

(01/12/2006)

By Michelle

Organizing Business Name Ideas

How about:

• Organized by Tracey
  • In Order by Tracey

If you used Clutterbug Helper or something of that nature, you could decorate your signs and business cards with ladybugs. (01/12/2006)

By suzi_homemaker01

Organizing Business Name Ideas

S or Ted?

[sorted?] (04/25/2008)

By Hows About?

Organizing Business Name Ideas

I really like all of these ideas, but one thing for sure, your name "must" describe what you do. If it doesn't, people will completely overlook it.
(03/04/2009)

By Karen