Paparazzi Jewelry Business Name Ideas

Category Business
Paparazzi jewelry businesses are based on a multilevel marketing model. Coming up with a name for your individual costume jewelry business can help you create interest and encourage others to join your team in a successful marketing endeavor.

I have just registered with Paparazzi Accessories as a consultant and independent business owner. I am looking for name suggestions for my business, something catchy, fun, unique, and will peak the interest of potential customers and make them go "hmmm".

I don't have nickname; however, I love bling, shine, and color. My name is Stacie.

Answers

Best Answer

My understanding is this company has very strict ways you need to represent their company that just include your name and the phrase independent consultant. So Stacie (and your last name) Independent Paparazzi Consultant.

If you sell other lines, then you could have an over all shop name, but you would still need to refer to yourself as an independent consultant for the brand.

Best to keep it simple! Best wishes!

Best Answer

Actually it is the opposite. Paparazzi is not to be included in the name. The name is just something unique to you as the independent business owner. The name is also used to create a domain that links directly to your Paparazzi replicated website.

I'm selling Paparazzi jewelry and I'm needing a unique name for my page. My name is Brianna by the way.

Answers

Best Answer

My understanding is this company has very strict ways you need to represent their company that just include your name and the phase independent consultant. So Brianna (and your last name) Independent Paparazzi Consultant.

Best to keep it simple! Best wishes!

Best Answer

Paparazzi Jewelry by Brianna

Here are some rules from their own site:

If you use their logo, you must use independent consultant beneath.

If you want to use Paparazzi in your business name, it must say Paparazzi by _____ or _____'s Paparazzi Accessories business

Here is a link to their rules:

paparockstars.com/.../

My sisters and I are planning to sell Paparazzi jewelry together. We need a unique name. Any suggestions? Our names are: Tracy, Tina, and Samantha. We live in different states.

Answers

Best Answer

How about sisters 3 sparkle shop. You need to be sure you are doing everything in line with their strict rules.

I believe you have to call yourselves independent consultants.

I just started selling Paparazzi jewelry and need a name for my new adventure.
Please help! Thanks!

Answers

Best Answer

I tried to find this on their offiical website, but I wasn't able to. I did find a third party site where they talk about how to market your Paparazzi jewelry and it says you have to use the company name and the term independent consultant:

paparockstars.com/.../

Most multi level companies have the same rule...I suggest verifying with them so you don't get in trouble.

My understanding is that it is pretty much the same for all MLMs.

If you have your own "stores" with your own name...you have to follow their rules for how to advertise it that independent consultant tag line.

So you could be Jazzy Jewels....your name..Paparazzi Jewelry independent consultant.

I'm getting ready to open my own Paparazzi business and I can not come up with a name for my business. I have been going over and over in my head of what I could name it. My name is Amanda and I have a little Shih Tzu which is my world and I would like to maybe incorporate her name into my business somehow. Her name Bella, but we call her Bella Baby. Could you help me please? If not my name maybe both of our names.

Thank you so much :)

Answers

Bella Blings,Bella Sparkles, Bella's

Amanda's Amazing Jewelry, Glitzy Bella Jewelry, A&B Jewlery

I am starting to as an independent consultant with Paparazzi and I need a business name. My name is Tammy. Any ideas?

I'm looking for fun ideas to start my business with Paparazzi. I want a catchy name. My name is Nikki. What do you suggest?

I need a name for my Paparazzi jewelry business that is catchy! I want to incorporate any of these words: twink, Queen Vee, fly, Cynt (my nickname for Cynthia), or bling. I just can't find anything catchy.

Please help.

I also sell paparazziaccessories.com and it is and will become a household name soon. My current name is Ladyluvbling, but I am looking for something more exciting. My name is sylvialove.
Thanks.

Answers

Love Loves Bling!
(You do, don't you?) :)

BlingMeLovely

I'm trying to find a name for my on line Paparazzi jewelry business I want it to be catchy and rememberable.

I'm thinking of starting up a Paparazzi jewelry business. I was told that I need to come up with a name, and naming things is really hard for me. It's only $5 per piece and a small group of us are already addicted to these pieces of costume bling. My name is Noelani. I want to incorporate a plumeria into my logo. My little sweetie is going to help me with my video lives, but hasn't been able to think of any names either lol. Please help me brainstorm name ideas.

Answers

I'm just putting it here so I can find it. Little Sweetie came up with:

Plumeria Princess Jewels and Little Sweetie's Sparklies (we can use a candy in the logo instead. I'm good with that lol)

You have such a beautiful name, I think you should bring it into your business. Paparazzi by Noelani is nice, even.

I think you will have to use Paparazzi in any name you choose. Also ask if it is ok to use the plumeria. It may be a legal violation.

Thank you. That's very sweet. :)

Lol I was actually told it would be better not to use Paparazzi. How would plumeria be a violation? It is the name of a flower lol. Thank yo u though. I will take your suggestions into consideration. :)

I am selling paparazzi jewelry and need a unique name for my store. My nick name is Tweety if that helps. I want something catchy unique. Something that will appeal to people who can't afford to purchase nice jewelry weekly or monthly. I know that I could not, especially being retired. I want retired people to say. oh yeah.

Answers

I never heard of paparazzi jewelry and when I googled it it opened up a pandora's box of information...yikes!!

If this is the same direct sales line/company you may want to verify with them first that you can set your own name to sell their products.

If you can...then What about the name Tweety's Tweasures..

You are working for a company. As their agent, I believe you must include the name in your store. I would check with them first because the last thing you want is legal issues

In your case I think something like "paparazzi jewelry by tweety" would be along the lines of what you'd want

Paparazzi Jewelry is amazing! Its all $5 Lead and nickel free!! Also childrens jewelry for $1. When searching try paparazzi accessories!!

My name is Marsha. I've been thinking about selling Paparazzi accessories, but I am having problems coming up with a unique but cute name. I'm a big frog fanatic. I was thinking something around the lines of Frog's Bling or something of that nature. Please give me your opinions on the name and some ideas of new names.

My name is Debbie and I am in the process of setting up my Paparazzi page. I am needing a good catchy name for my page. Can you please help me?

My name is Christina. I just started selling Paparazzi jewelry. I live on a hobby farm. I consider myself outgoing and positive. Can you help me?

I am starting a new business selling Paparazzi jewelry. I'm new at this and want a catchy name that will stand out. Any ideas?

I am selling Paparazzi jewelry and accessories. I am trying to come up with a catchy name using my name which is Nell. It cannot have Paparazzi in the store name.

I also sell Paparazzi, I just need a team name or group name. I have my business name already = Geminigemz.
Any ideas would help thank you.

I sell $5 lead and nickel free jewelry for Paparazzi Accessories. I named my business Razzle Dazzle Diva and on Facebook have my page set up as Razzle Dazzle Diva Accessories by Linsey. I am looking at re-branding my business, but can not come up with a good name. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

Linseys Dazzling Baubles

Rebranding is challenging. Can I ask why you are trying to re brand?

I like your name and if you already have a following you could end up starting back from square one when people who want to find you can't.

Just my two cents worth.

Best wishes with your sales!

I am selling Paparazzi jewelry and need a trendy name for my business. My first name is Rachelann or idea for a name that is cute and catchy?

I am selling Paparazzi jewelry and need a dazzling yet unique name for my store. My last name is "Queen" if that helps. I would prefer something captivating and distinctive. Something that would lure and entice the buyers and also appeal to them to look at my website.

Thank you in advance.

I am starting to sell Paparazzi jewelry and I need a witty name for my VIP group. Suggestions? My first name is Stephanie I would like use my first name if possible.

Answers

This is a sales group right...like where you have people under you? If so, best to check with the company to see if you can name things that you do. I used to sell a multi level product like this back in the 1980s and we were forbidden from naming anything without their permission.

If you get their OK....then keep it simple like Stephanie's Paparazzi VIPs.

Wishing you all the best!

Load More

Business and Legal BusinessMay 27, 2020
🎆
🌻
👔
🐛
😷
😎

Generated 2020-05-28 23:10:16 in 3 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️