Name Ideas for an Online Jewelry Business

Category Business
Setting up an online jewelry business can be very exciting. Choosing the best name for your shop is an important first step. This is a page about name ideas for an online jewelry business.

I am dealing in silver, steel, gem stones, and antique and fashion jewelry. I want to open an online store and start with a catchy name. Please help me.
Thanks.

Answers

The Jewel Vault

Precious Metals

It should be unique and different. You want it to standout and perhaps make people think.

Unique Metals, Silver Dream Come True, Pot 'O'Jewelry, or perhaps Boggles And Beads.

I can think of a few unique names that might work for your shop.

The Silver Strand

More Than A Metal

Eye Sparkling Delight

Sparkly Jewels Corner

Easy to remember names are usually recommended for on-line stores..
Old & New Sparkles
Happy Jewelry - New & Old

Sparkles - New & Old
Sparkles for Everyone
Fashionable Sparkles

Fun & Fancy

Luxe Lines

Fancy Gifts

All That Glitters

The big idea is to know your niche and competition first, then implement what is they doing right & then go for what provides value to the customers or what you would have wanted as a customer that will give you edge over competition

Their are some Big Names that will give you an idea like TEEDA, ARVINO ONLINE, SIdney Imports, Silver Depot

I am opening a home based online store for a jewelry business and I can't decide on a name. I need help.

I'm thinking of starting up a Paparazzi jewelry business. I was told that I need to come up with a name, and naming things is really hard for me. It's only $5 per piece and a small group of us are already addicted to these pieces of costume bling. My name is Noelani. I want to incorporate a plumeria into my logo. My little sweetie is going to help me with my video lives, but hasn't been able to think of any names either lol. Please help me brainstorm name ideas.

Answers

I'm just putting it here so I can find it. Little Sweetie came up with:

Plumeria Princess Jewels and Little Sweetie's Sparklies (we can use a candy in the logo instead.

I'm good with that lol)

You have such a beautiful name, I think you should bring it into your business. Paparazzi by Noelani is nice, even.

I think you will have to use Paparazzi in any name you choose. Also ask if it is ok to use the plumeria. It may be a legal violation.

Thank you. That's very sweet. :)

Lol I was actually told it would be better not to use Paparazzi. How would plumeria be a violation? It is the name of a flower lol. Thank yo u though. I will take your suggestions into consideration. :)

I am planning to open an online business as an Indian women's jewelry seller. Can you guys please help me find a good name for it?

Answers

How about something with your name and an Indian word for jewels/gems/jewelry and add and more if you are planning to branch out to purses, clothing, etc.

People like alliteration, so if you could include your first or last name and a jewelry or accessory synonym, that may be catchy.

Wishing you all the best in your new venture!!

Nirvana Jewelry

Ranshans hand crafted Indian jewelry

Anonymous

Thank u

Jhumki & Co Jewelers

I am looking for ideas for an online business selling body piercing jewelry all things heavy metal, Gothic, and alternative products and gifts. It is so hard to find a name as most are taken nowadays, but I would love something eye catching that people won't forget.

I am selling Paparazzi jewelry and accessories. I am trying to come up with a catchy name using my name which is Nell. It cannot have Paparazzi in the store name.

We are planning an online business where we are going to sell giveaways like bracelets and rosaries made by my daughter who has autism. I want her identity to be part of the brand.

TIA.

Answers

Forgive me, but I am not understanding selling giveaways means. Does she take things that are giveaways and make them into jewelry and rosaries?

Is her business going to support her or are the profits going to be donated to an autism foundation?

I ask because that could influence the name.

I would love to learn more so I can help come up with a good name for her ventures!!

Blessings and good wishes!

On the Spectrum Handicrafts

In These Pages
Business and Legal BusinessSeptember 7, 2017
🎄
🎉