Name Ideas for a Jewelry Business

Category Business
If you are opening a jewelry business, picking the right name is an important step. Here are some great name ideas for a jewelry business.

Setting up an online jewelry business can be very exciting. Choosing the best name for your shop is an important first step. This is a guide about name ideas for an online jewelry business.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

I named my gemstone jewelry making business: Gems & Jewels by Angie, but I have expanded and now make jeweled mosaics or collages and I sell natural heart shaped rocks. Do I need a shorter, better name?

Pls help or suggest a name. I'm stuck.

Answers

Bejeweled by Angie

Gems, Jewels & More by Angie

For me, I wouldn't want to change the name even if you expanded. You can write your expansion in the description. Some people might want to shop again and if you change your name, will it direct people back to your shop?

Your shop is well established and has been in business now for a bit. It is better to think about your loyal customers and how they would react if you all of a sudden decided to change your name. Many people buy from a market, they trust and they will come back again. If you decide to change your name, this isn't a very good idea.

You have a description of your jewelry that you make and sell in your market. It is better to do an announcement to your clients that you are adding a new line. You can make sort of an introductory sale of your new line to include the jeweled mosaics and colleges.

Give a discount of 10% to introduce your new line or make an offer of a free gift or something small that you have in stock. This way your loyal customers will stay with you and come back to your market.

Angie's Gem Stones.

Angie Rocks ;)

I have just started a jewelry business that deals mostly with recovery (AA,NA) and just overall good karma. I would like some input on a name. I would like to incorporate the word karma somehow. Suggestions?

Answers

Let good karma and our jewelry come back around to you.

Something along the lines of Karma & Luck (since they balance each other out).

Karmadornments

or

Treasures of Karma

I am starting up a small jewelry business selling rings. However I am having difficulty finding a good name. It will only be rings and they will specifically be chained rings which makes them unique from other types of rings.

Answers

Here are a few names I like Chain Ring Empire,Chain Ring Empire,Ring of Memories Jewelers.

Chained to You