Name Ideas for a Jewelry Business

Category Business
If you are opening a jewelry business, picking the right name is an important step. Here are some great name ideas for a jewelry business.

I need help in picking a name for my jewelry business.

Answers

It would really help if we knew a bit more about the business. Here are a few names you can consider:

MA Fine Jewelry
Jewelry by Michelle
Turn of the times jewelry

I named my gemstone jewelry making business: Gems & Jewels by Angie, but I have expanded and now make jeweled mosaics or collages and I sell natural heart shaped rocks. Do I need a shorter, better name?

Pls help or suggest a name. I'm stuck.

Answers

Bejeweled by Angie

Gems, Jewels & More by Angie

For me, I wouldn't want to change the name even if you expanded. You can write your expansion in the description. Some people might want to shop again and if you change your name, will it direct people back to your shop?

Your shop is well established and has been in business now for a bit. It is better to think about your loyal customers and how they would react if you all of a sudden decided to change your name. Many people buy from a market, they trust and they will come back again. If you decide to change your name, this isn't a very good idea.

You have a description of your jewelry that you make and sell in your market. It is better to do an announcement to your clients that you are adding a new line. You can make sort of an introductory sale of your new line to include the jeweled mosaics and colleges.

Give a discount of 10% to introduce your new line or make an offer of a free gift or something small that you have in stock. This way your loyal customers will stay with you and come back to your market.

Angie's Gem Stones.

Angie Rocks ;)

I want to restart my jewelry business. I really love making beautiful pieces with pearls and other unique pieces. Could you please help out with some name ideas?

I'm starting a jewelry and door wreath business. What should I name my business?

I have just started a jewelry business that deals mostly with recovery (AA,NA) and just overall good karma. I would like some input on a name. I would like to incorporate the word karma somehow. Suggestions?

Answers

Let good karma and our jewelry come back around to you.

Something along the lines of Karma & Luck (since they balance each other out).

Karmadornments

or

Treasures of Karma

Good Karma Jewelry

I would like some advice on a jewelry business name, something is catchy or blingish.

I am currently struggling to find a name for my jewelry business. I am looking for something different and fun. I would love to include the word BARN in the name. Any ideas would be great.

My name is Kimberly Blackwell Adams and I have a jewelry business. I want to update the business name. I also want to use my monogram for my logo.

I'm a NC southern girl so I want something good to use my name monogram.

I want to start a gold chains wholesale business. Please suggest a few good names for my business.

Answers

Chain Gang Gold

Congrats on your venture!

How about:

Links of Gold... Your wholesale connection

You need gold in your life.

Can that be gold.

Memories of gold.

This gold is for you.

My gold is your gold.

I need a catchy name for a metal stamped jewelry business. I know this is far off, but slowly I'll be adding herbs and wellness items.

Answers

Inside and Out Wellness

Precision Passions

Be mine

Wear it glad

Shine on

Sparkle me

I make all natural products for the body and hair. I also make one of a kind jewelry. Please help me by trying to find a catchy name for my new business.

I have started a jewellery business. Kindly suggest a good catchy name for my business which consists of a word like Femina, jewel, jewellery, or creation.

Answers

La Femina Jewellery

Femina Feminine Creations
Femina Sparkles
Femina Styles
La Femme
Femme Motifs

I am starting up a small jewelry business selling rings. However I am having difficulty finding a good name. It will only be rings and they will specifically be chained rings which makes them unique from other types of rings.

Answers

Here are a few names I like Chain Ring Empire,Chain Ring Empire,Ring of Memories Jewelers.

Chained to You

I am opening a small business with my two daughters selling jewelry through a direct sales company. Could you please send me your ideas for business names where the suggestion is made that this is a family, as well as a jewelry business.

Help!

Setting up an online jewelry business can be very exciting. Choosing the best name for your shop is an important first step. This is a page about name ideas for an online jewelry business.

Photo of silver jewelry.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

The best name for your business will be easy to remember and a good expression of your services. This is a page about name for silverware jewelry business.

Fork Metal Tentacles Cross.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains name ideas for a business selling beaded jewelry. If you have a business that sells handmade beaded jewelry, here are some great business name ideas.

A jewelry display showing a beaded necklace and earrings.

Choosing a name for your new business is an important step as it can help attract future customers. This is a page about name ideas for a women's jewelry and accessories business.

A pair of handcrafted earrings.

This is a page about name ideas for a handmade jewelry business. Choosing an eye catching name for your business can help make it more widely known and hopefully more successful.

Making Handmade Jewelry

Business and Legal BusinessSeptember 5, 2017
🌻
😎
😷
👔
🎆
🐛

Generated 2020-05-21 10:22:53 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️