Name Ideas for Jewelry and Jeweled Mosaic Business

I named my gemstone jewelry making business: Gems & Jewels by Angie, but I have expanded and now make jeweled mosaics or collages and I sell natural heart shaped rocks. Do I need a shorter, better name?

Pls help or suggest a name. I'm stuck.

Bejeweled by Angie

Gems, Jewels & More by Angie

For me, I wouldn't want to change the name even if you expanded. You can write your expansion in the description. Some people might want to shop again and if you change your name, will it direct people back to your shop?

Your shop is well established and has been in business now for a bit. It is better to think about your loyal customers and how they would react if you all of a sudden decided to change your name. Many people buy from a market, they trust and they will come back again. If you decide to change your name, this isn't a very good idea.

You have a description of your jewelry that you make and sell in your market. It is better to do an announcement to your clients that you are adding a new line. You can make sort of an introductory sale of your new line to include the jeweled mosaics and colleges.

Give a discount of 10% to introduce your new line or make an offer of a free gift or something small that you have in stock. This way your loyal customers will stay with you and come back to your market.

Angie's Gem Stones.

Angie Rocks ;)