Name Ideas for a Handmade Jewelry Business

Category Business
Choosing an eye catching name for your business can help make it more widely known and hopefully more successful. This is a guide about name ideas for a handmade jewelry business.

I have recently started a home shop (online and at public events, etc.). It sells handmade jewelry, candles, cards, mugs, wall art, dreamcatchers, and things like that. I was wondering what some good names for it might be?

Answers

How about, "Right at Home" or "Home Sweet Home?" Your articles make a house a home, so your name should reflect that.

Judy's ideas are a great start. I thought of "All the Glitters" and "Home Decor and More". By the time you decide we will have sent you a lot I am sure. I posted on here once that I needed a name for a line of craft kits. I have 28 to choose from when it was done. I chose "Take It From Here" so that is what I plan to do in 2017. I hope you have all the success in the world!!

"Heart and Hand" conveys your originality and love which you put into your homemade creations. I would be drawn to check out your items online with that name.

ideas for shop names?
1. for your home
2. making a house a home shop
3. specialities for home

4. it's all right here!
5. comfort shop

I would go for something original that stands out from the rest, like 'Sparkle and Glow'
When online, you have no large shopfront to catch the eye and the imagination, you must do it with words. If it is catchy it will stay in the mind.

How about:
Decor Delights
Or
Decor Diva!

Hands On Treasures
Eye Candy
The Crafty Shop
One Stop Craft Store
Dream Crafts and more
Got It All Crafts
The Crafty Lady

I need help with coming up with a business name for my jewelry line. I use all different types of shell beads, pearls, and silver. My jewelry is very beach looking.

We hand make silver and gold jewellery as well as do personalised engraving onto silver and gold discs, key rings, and dog tags. We also engrave onto stainless steel. We need help to come up with a catchy name (better than Sweet Jewellery Sue).

I'm stuck on trying to find a catchy name for a new startup business. I am wanting to open up a business making jewelry with Swarovski crystals. I will use other things such as pearls, metal elements, and cabochons, etc. Here are a few things I have made so far.

My sister-in-law and I are wanting to start a jewelry and gifts business and we need a "catchy" business name? Can you help?

By JODY SMITH from Calhoun, GA

Answers

"Baubles and Bows"
cathy from ma

How about "All That Glitters"? Or "Glamour Gifts"? or "Classy Sassy's"? Good luck!

What is your sister-in-law's name? With yours it could be Jody's Gems (meaning anything you think is precious).

Jody's Jewelry and Glam Gifts?

Bling and Things
Bling Blang
Gold,Glitter,Gems, and Gifts
Beautiful Things

Lucky You
Georgia Gems

A Jewel of a Gift

In my own opinion, a business name should consist of the following:

1. Be easy to spell
2. Be easy to remember
3. Be short as possible
4. Contain a keyword that describes the business

Beth and Mary's jewelry and gift shop is probably a little bit too long. B&M jewelry and gift shop meets all of the above requirements.

I am looking for ideas in naming a business. I am making necklaces and pendants from glass and stained glass. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

I repurpose vintage jewelry into new designs, I have been selling them at markets and in shops. I would like to take the next step and sell on FB, Etsy, or the like. In need of a catchy, descriptive short business name.

I'm looking into starting my own homemade jewelry business and I'm not having any luck on picking out a name. I'm going to be creating homemade necklaces, charm bracelets, regular bracelets, earrings, and possibly rings. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I am setting up a small business, which includes homemade beaded jewelry. I am also doing bridal jewelry, shoes, tiaras, veils, etc. I also sew bags and scatter cushions. Can you help me with a name please?

I am starting a handmade jewelry business with my best friend, but we can not think of a name for it. It would be really great if you could help us.

Answers

How about "All that Glitters"? I hope that helps!!

Glitz

I cannot seem to come up with a name for the jewelry I make. I use recycled belts, purse straps, and vintage jewelry (pins, earrings, etc.) to make one of a kind "recycled" bracelets. I do not want to use the word recycled in the business name, but perhaps something more professional sounding.
Thanks for your help!

By Wendy V.

Answers

I highly recommend using a keyword in your business name that relates to what you sell. For example, Marys jewelry designs or Marys jewelry creations will be much better than Marys designs or Marys creations because it contains the keyword "jewelry" in the business name.

If someone just sees or hears the name Marys creations or Marys designs the first thing that they are going to want to know is what does Mary design or create.

Maybe use the word "repurposed" in the name. For example, Marys repurposed jewelry, Marys repurposed jewelry designs, or Marys repurposed jewelry creations.

I am starting my own jewelry business. The hardest thing right now is coming up with a name. I use mostly gemstone beads, of various colors and I also incorporate beads in color combinations that you typically won't find in stores.

By Joshua T

Answers

How about "All that Glitters"? Good luck!

Anonymous

There is allready a bznz named that here locally.

My name is Farhat and I just started a polymer clay and handmade jewelry business. I want a name that goes with my business. I make polymer clay beads, pendants, and also make jewelry with wire and gemstones. Please suggest any name that suits my business and will help make a profit. Thanks.

Answers

What about The name
"Baubles"