Online Jewelry Business Name Ideas

I'm thinking of starting up a Paparazzi jewelry business. I was told that I need to come up with a name, and naming things is really hard for me. It's only $5 per piece and a small group of us are already addicted to these pieces of costume bling. My name is Noelani. I want to incorporate a plumeria into my logo. My little sweetie is going to help me with my video lives, but hasn't been able to think of any names either lol. Please help me brainstorm name ideas.

I'm just putting it here so I can find it. Little Sweetie came up with:

Plumeria Princess Jewels and Little Sweetie's Sparklies (we can use a candy in the logo instead. I'm good with that lol)

You have such a beautiful name, I think you should bring it into your business. Paparazzi by Noelani is nice, even.

Thank you. That's very sweet. :)

I think you will have to use Paparazzi in any name you choose. Also ask if it is ok to use the plumeria. It may be a legal violation.

Lol I was actually told it would be better not to use Paparazzi. How would plumeria be a violation? It is the name of a flower lol. Thank yo u though. I will take your suggestions into consideration. :)