Jewelry Business Name Ideas

I am selling paparazzi jewelry and need a unique name for my store. My nick name is Tweety if that helps. I want something catchy unique. Something that will appeal to people who can't afford to purchase nice jewelry weekly or monthly. I know that I could not, especially being retired. I want retired people to say. oh yeah.

I never heard of paparazzi jewelry and when I googled it it opened up a pandora's box of information...yikes!!

If this is the same direct sales line/company you may want to verify with them first that you can set your own name to sell their products.

If you can...then What about the name Tweety's Tweasures..

Paparazzi Jewelry is amazing! Its all $5 Lead and nickel free!! Also childrens jewelry for $1. When searching try paparazzi accessories!!

You are working for a company. As their agent, I believe you must include the name in your store.

I would check with them first because the last thing you want is legal issues

In your case I think something like "paparazzi jewelry by tweety" would be along the lines of what you'd want