Name Ideas for a Body Products Business

Category Business
Generic Body Products
Finding a catchy name for your personal products business is one of your important decisions. This is a guide about name ideas for a body products business.

If you are starting a business selling bath bombs and other bath items, it's important you pick the right name to represent you to the public. This is a guide about name ideas for bath bomb business.

Round colorful bath bombs.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

I'm starting a new business selling body oils, lotions and sprays but I'm having trouble coming up with a catchy alluring name. I want a name that when people hear it they will say "I like your business name, where did you come up with that name?". Please help me. I'm open to all suggestions.

What about finding a health herb site that lists all names of herbs like lavender etc and maybe you will see 2 or 3 different names that you can mix to get a name. We rented a movie about 6 months ago and for the life of me now I cannot remember the name of it. It was about a woman who ran a natural herbal store with seasonings etc. and she knew that people needed certain herbs for their life to go great as long as she did not go beyond the doors of the shop, but she did after she fell in love with a local neighborhood guy, it was a good but yet weird movie. You asking this post request made me remember that, the name of her business was odd but I guess not too memorable or I would recall it. You could also search other states' yellow pages under that type business category to see what other people chose as names. I think the word "nature" in it some way would be good. Good luck. I love reading these posts to see what others come up with.

I found this site that lists all herb names, maybe it can help you decide. I love the smell of jasmine. What ever your sign says for the name try to incorporate a painted picture of it too, like if it does say jasmine have a tiny painted drawing of that within the phrase maybe under a word or around the last word running through it as the vine. Painted pictures draw the eye as well as catchy phrases. I keep thinking about the song Strawberry Fields Forever, or in the Simon and Garfunkel song where it says rosemary & thyme. I noticed your name is listed as butterfly, maybe if that's your favorite you could incorporate that into it as well by using the word butterfly & a painted picture scene of one. You can paint your own shop sign cheaper than having it hired to do even if you cannot paint by just printing out your own pictures from an art program then cutting them out as stencils to use be it letters in different fonts or clip art. And make your first Letter larger than the rest to draw the eye as well a separate color.

http://www.fren  mon_name_a-c.htm

Thanks for the positive feedback I never really thought about using something with butterflyy.

How about "Slippery Sam"

Butterfly kisses

fanciful and soft.

This is what I meant by Having your first letter in the title bigger and a separate color to draw the eye to it on your logo sign outside or on your business cards and for instance if you use a certain word put in clip art too on or near it. Here I thought of this 3 word phrase and layering the larger letter B's so it looks interesting and memorable. You could even flow your font in any shape to add interest. Just an idea using the word butterfly could even just say butterfly bliss. Good luck

I like Butterflies Beauty Bliss. Where did you find that clip art from? I would like to use the name with butterflies in it.

Wait I like Butterflyy Bliss better. Now I gotta work on a catchy slogan and I'm good to go. Im gonna see if that name is available to use. Anyone has any suggestions.

Cashmere Care for Skin

Smoothness Skin products

Crystal-Lux Skin Savers

Pearly Glow Skin Delights

Tropical Sunset Skin

Skinsational

Skin Song

Touch of a Butterfly's Wing

Warm 'n Smooth

Healing Wings

Glow 'n Go

This is in answer to your question msjones008 about where I got that clip art. I just opened up my art program print master and just put in the text that you see and made my B's a larger font than the rest and different color as well then I brought in a butterfly from the clip art choice and placed in there by the B. You can copy & paste that design there and put it in word to print it if you do not have a art program to do one from. That was just a simple version, if that had been mine I would of maybe ran a vine throughout the last words letter and maybe added another butterfly smaller on the vine. Also the word Butterfly would of looked best maybe with each letter different colors like a butterfly. I do think some type font that is script would look best instead of bold plain script. If you need help with a slogan let me know? I love to do poetry and that's all a slogan is whether its long or short.

Let us know what your end result looked like by taking a picture of your shop sign or your business cards? You got me curious now LOL :-) Another suggestion if I might add is when you do your own painting of your sign (if you do) as I said earlier , you can print out in gray scale from your computer your design on paper and cut out your font and clip art too as stencils and do it yourself cheaper. You just print the number of pages you need per item for it to look 3-D as you stencil on the colors. For instance; if your doing a butterfly just look at it and count your layers in the butterfly. the colors of its wings. The outline of it; etc and you stencil one the butterfly in steps from bottom layer first up to the top layer your eye sees.

Which in that case would be its dark outline wing color. So you would need 3 of the same design as a stencil and cut of one with the wing inside colors as your first stencil, then the other parts. Then the outline of the butterfly goes on last, letting each color coat dry between times. This makes it look 3-D and makes it pop out not look flat. Same with lettering as well. I'm so curious now as to what it will look like. And they are so many fonts you can use too as stencils and make your own. It was years ago but I did a sign for my husbands shop which was car mechanical repair so I did the font in it using one called shadow which looked as though it was running race type. I'll look for free font sites and add them here for you too. I have it booked marked somewhere That I use besides the ones on my art programs.

Here is the free font site: http://www.1001freefonts.com/ I like how you spell butterfly different. Most likely no one will have that name.

This is just a rough suggestion for your slogan but how about this. Treat your body with a botanical kiss from butterfly bliss.

Well, seamstress you are very creative. I like you the way you think. My business actually will be an online business and will be web based but I was doing things like mary kay party except I was hosting body oils and sprays but now that my clientele has increased tremendously I wanna get everybody on board. Im known here as the" body oil lady"I would like to thank you for selecting my name. Everyone is loving the name Butterfly Bliss. I went today and filed my articles of corporation paperwork so within 3 to 5 days it will be official. Well its official now but gotta wait on the paperwork.

I have always loved butterflies and how they are a caterpillar and then transforms in a butterfly. So I when you suggested my nickname name butterflyy it was perfect. I had thought about it before but I couldn't find anything else to go with it. I will check out those sites and see what I come up with. Im not very artistic and I was gonna hire someone to do my trademark but after hearing this I might do this myself. Every one should smell good and feel confident and it feels good when someone ask you what are you wearing or turn their head to compliment you. I know I do. I love perfumes and scents. I will definitely keep you updated and when you find out stuff post it or email me.

Replying to msjones008, glad you liked it and no one had the name. I was trying to come up with another word beginning with the letter B like in Butterfly and also thinking of what certain scents give you when you smell them and thought of Bliss and it means great joy or happiness when you hear it plus you don't see or hear it often so it will be remembered. Didn't mean to go on with all the suggestions. I thought it would be shop based so that's why I was helping you with the painted signs in ways to paint and design it. You can be just as creative in the same way as well on your web site using butterflies to as your design. you could have floating butterflies on your site as they move the mouse while looking at your site. And some type song or lyrics playing on your site would be enchanting and inviting as well. or maybe even just sounds of ocean waves or such to give them a soothing feeling to want to browse your site looking at your products.

You can do it yourself, I sure would try before I payed lots of money that I could save by doing it myself. That's why this site is so great, advice and ideas are free and given with enjoyment to help. I have to say I have never created a web site, that's more my daughters field of expertise but if you know how your all set. And lots of clip art is free to use. And if you have to buy an art program so that you can create your own and use it as j.peg to bring in your own designs you can buy them at walmart very reasonable from anywhere to as low as $10 up to $50. I upgraded to the print master deluxe and there are so many things on it to use. By purchasing an art program you could use it in so many fields for your business like the design for the web site that we are speaking of, the business cards you print yourself and handout. (I print my own and give out to my customers in my seamstress work) you can even use it to create your own labels on your products that you may make yourself. one more idea to share that I have used from time to time that would also work in your business.

I give out free treats to my repeat customers of my seamstress fabric items I create. And one is tiny small tulle drawstring bags that they can use for many uses like sachet bags filled with lavender, etc. I even use my art program to create my design and iron it on the front of them as advertisement by using the printable iron on transfer paper you print your self. You could also make your own to put a set of your products inside to sell or give away as free gifts or even as displays if you set a booth at a beauty fair to sell or advertise your business. Women love freebies. And your butterfly logo on them would be pretty plus boost your sales. That's one reason I love Victoria secret all the freebies they give you as well, in totes etc. Plus you can print your logo now on thank you notes, bands for your products, lots more things. I have a friend who loves butterflies too. Mine is roses. When I decided to start my seamstress work I had to get creative as to how I could reach others for interest and do it myself so my art program really helped and still continues to help me out with the use of it in many ways. Well, the best of luck to you! Creating your own baby in your business in lots of fun and very rewarding. God Bless

I have a song idea... "Dog and Butterfly" by Heart. A golden oldie!

Since you like butterflies and your logo will say butterfly if you use a song it could be Dolly Parton's - Love is Like a Butterfly very pretty romantic song too.

I suggest to use "unique body products", good luck.

How about Lotions and Notions Handmade Beauty Products, for those on a budget.

Hi,

I Have Start New Business Of Body Spray Product , I will Lunching 4 Variants For Deo, So Please Help me Suggest Body Spray Brand Name

Thanks

I make natural bath and body products. I am trying to come up with a catchy name, that can include one of my names (Stephanie and Bettina), or both.
I would love something unique!
Help!

I needs ideas on a name for my products. I make bodybutter and local blacksoap which is very good for all skin types. I've tried so hard, but I just couldn't come up with any ideas. Thanks in anticipation for your responses.

My daughter is going to be a kid entrepreneur and is starting her own kids' fragrance line. She will have different collections for body spray, lotion, and shower gel. Please help us come up with a catchy name for her business. All of the ideas I was seeing and coming up with won't work for a kids' fragrance line.
Thanx to all who respond and please serious replies only.

I am starting an all natural organic body scrub business and need a catchy name. I will be making salt and sugar scrubs and may even start branching out to sunblock and deodorant and other bath items. I am a licensed massage therapist looking for some helpful ideas for names and labeling and packaging. Thank you.

My cousin and I have been hand making soaps, soap jellies, lip and body scrubs, lip balms, body whips, face masks, bath bombs, and are even crocheting baby outfits, barefoot sandals, hats, and blankets.

We both have our middle name Cherie in common. We have been thru name after name, but most seem too lengthy. We want something unique, catchy, and not drawn out. Eventually, it may evolve into a full blown gift shop/boutique. Our logo is a sugar skull with 'JC' and 'BC' in each eye hole and we kept a memoir saying/slogan 'Seven Eleven Blessed from Heaven' since we lost our very dear brother recently and this 7/11 is his birth date. Any input for ideas?
Thank you.

I am trying to start up an online based business, I make baths salts, milk baths, lip scrubs, and lip balm. I am struggling with the name. Someone please help me with a name. I live in the Smoky Mts. and I would love to name my business after my Mamaw Jo. My line is mostly based on sugar scrubs and aromatherapy baths salts. My family name is represented by the maple tree, that I am very proud of, any ideas anyone? I needs help.... :-)

I kindly request that you assist with a suggestion on bath and household products name combined, because I want to open a company suppling both cleaning materials and bath products. Names are really tricky in these instance. Your assistance will be appreciated.

Kind regards.

I am starting aa all natural beauty care line business with soaps, scrubs, lotions, lip balms, etc. I need a catchy name for my business. I work full time at my job of almost 20 years, and I have also run an auction page on FB for almost 2 years in my spare time for animals and 501c3 rescues. It's called AAA Auctions -"Angies'S Auctions for Animals". I donate 100% of all proceeds to the animals and the rescues.

The main reason I am starting this business is because I have had a thyroid disease since 1987 AND I also have aN auto immune health condition (Hashimoto's Disease). Most soaps, sprays, lotions, scrubs, lip balms, sun screens, etc. have a chemical in them called Phthalate. Mine will all be phthalate free. This chemical has an effect on all auto immune diseases and disorders. Studies shows that this chemical has been linked to hormone disruptions and thyroid issues. So now that you all know a little about me you can check out my FB page and hopefully help me come up with a catchy business name for my beauty products. Thank you!
Angie

How about Honest Beauty or Natural Beauty. Good luck!!

Thanks for providing some info about you.

How about one of these:

Green Beauty

Nature's Girl or Nature's Child Beauty Products

Green Clean

Natural Beauty Products that promote health

Pure Beauty

Natural Products to promote a healthy life

Natural Beauty

Health and Beauty Care

Pure Beauty Care

Simple Beauty

Beauty Food

Natural Health and Beauty Products

I want to name my Facebook business page selling bath and body products like body lotions, sprays, etc. I may eventually get in to other types.

By Kim S.