Name Ideas for a Craft Business

Category Business
Selecting the right name that reflect your personality and craft is important when staring a new business. This is a guide about new name for craft business.

I have a hobby type business called "Taurus Jewels". Unfortunately I am at a point where I want to change this and call it something else.

I make jewellery, suncatchers, bookmarks, wine charms, etc. But I also want to incorporate my card making into this as well (and start hopefully selling some of them) and any other crafty stuff I make.

I want something fun, but memorable. If possible, with any of these words: pink, panda, taurus.

I also need to find a new name for my photography and my poetry.

Answers

What about Pink Panda-rama?

Pink Panda Gallery or Peaceful Panda Designs.

Anonymous

Since you are so diverse, I would not call your business name using any of those three words because they are so limiting. I think a catchy name is "My Little Pretties" to include and encompass all you do.

And it still leaves room for future ideas you may incorporate into your craft products.

Pink Panda or Pretty in Pink

Pink Pandataurus, Pink PandaTaurus. or Pink Panda-Taurus

Pink Pandasaurus! Think of the fun you could have with the logo, crossing a pink panda with a dinosaur (a cute one, though). Misses out on your Taurus theme, but...

My passion is making jewelry, but I also up cycle items and make them into other things. I'm looking to start an online business and I'm at a loss for a name. I don't really want to incorporate my name because I think that's corny.
Suggestions please.

P.S. I'm a sassy southern girl with no filter on her mouth that is recently divorced after 17 years of marriage. So, that's me in a nutshell.
Thanks.

Answers

Sassy Southern Skills
(Crafts & Jewels)

:D

Upcycled Treasures

Sassy & Classy Crafts and Jewelry

Upcycled Creations

Best wishes!! Your work is lovely!!

How about:

Sassy Upstyles--cool upcycled jewelry and home furnishings

Trinkets and treasures maybe

I make bubblegum bead keychains and I'm trying to think of a fun unique name for my business. I am just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what I could name the business.

Here is a photo of one of my keychains that I did.

Answers

Key Bling

Beaded Keys.

Fun!!

How about:

Bubble Bead Bling

Wishing you all the best!

Bling Key Rings
Keyed Beads

I'm starting a treat and craft business. I make all kind of things from treats for parties to t-shirts. The list could on. Any suggestions?

TIA

Answers

Flavors and Favors

Food and fun Craft Zone

Trick or Treat (no good but I can't help myself)

Craft and Treat

Fun Times

Good Times and Good Eats

I am stuck trying to figure out a name for my, hopefully soon to be, business with crafting, creating, and designing. I am hoping it helps managing to learn more and get my creative side back along with my two little boys! Lol I'm stuck on it and have been for a few years now because I'm trying to find just the perfect name and hopefully create my own logo.

Answers

Crafty Momma

First...just do it and enjoy it...you can do what you love without having a formal name for it!!! Every day spend a few minutes working toward your dream! It can happen!!!

I am sure you have your plate full with your family so be easy on yourself as you start and grow!

Sometimes a business name comes to you in a flash and sometimes you just stew on it for years. Let it evolve.

Think about what you want your business to look like and how you want to see it on the web and then a name that you are happy with will pop into your brain.

Based on your description below, it would be a challenge for me (as an outsider) to name something that I can't visualize. Meaning are you going to be an interior designer where you create some of the furniture or are you going to design crafts and sell them.

Sometimes a business name can be something clever or catchy just to get people's attention and then the motto or tag line tells them what you actually do...so think about something like that ....like can you mash your kids names together and come up with something cool? Then your tagline can tell people what it is exactly you do.

Names are funny things.....like Apple is a cool name...you would have no idea it is computers...but it has become iconic. Or Amazon...no clue what that means outside of geographic term...but now it is a household name. Visualize what you want and then have it tell you what it will be called!

Wishing you all the best!!! To help you live your dream, may I suggest, if you are in the US to find your local small business development center and seek out their assistance. If there is a women's specific center, even better. Ours in Pittsburgh has been life changing for me so I strongly suggest taking advantage of these services (many are free) to help you live your dream!!

Here is a link to get you started!! www.sba.gov/.../?ms=nid1633910

Blessings to you!!