Name Ideas for a Bath Product Business

Category Business
If you are starting a business selling bath products, picking the right name is an important step. Here are some name ideas for a bath product business.

I have decided to start making bath bombs and later on lotion bars, body scrubs, and soaps. We would also like to try to make our own essential oils so that could be in the future. I had one idea: Clarity Bath Essentials. I don't want my customers to expect the packaging to be too fancy and want the products to be as natural as possible and speak for itself. Thanks!

Answers

Best Answer

If this is the case, then keep the name as natural as possible. Here are a few ideas:

Natural Bath Essentials
Natures Finest Essentials
Essences of Nature
Natural Essences

Best Answer

You could use the bath is the a bomb,All Lathered Up,
Hearts Desire Soap Co,Natural Soap Shop,
Natures Emporium Soap Co,and Soaps Up.

My daughters and I are starting a bath bomb business. We are looking for a fun and memorable name. Our plan is to sell bath bombs in various sizes, shower melts, bath salts, and sugar scrubs (with the intention of branching out further down the road).

We are wanting a name that will not limit us to only bath bombs.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

I too have recently started a little business thing where I'm making homemade soaps, bath bombs, and candles. I need help thinking of a clever, witty, or fun website/URL name as well! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

Bombs and More.

I am creating in online company for bath bombs and possibly soap. I'm just having a hard time coming up with a name for the online company. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I wanted to use the word "fetish" some how in the name, but it's not a requirement. Thank you in advance.

Answers

Here are some ideas for your company:

• It's the Bomb
  • Salt and Sea
  • Soap Queen
  • Frothy Fetish
  • Bubbles Galore
  • Take a Dip

Bath bomb names can be refreshing, fun or business like but should still be short and easy to remember, spell and pronounce.

• Fizz, Fizz for the Bath
  • Shapely Fizzy Bombs
  • Lovely Scent Bath Bombs
  • Bath Bombs for Scents
  • Fizzy Bomb Fetish

Write suggestions down and pick and choose words that suit you and your business.

Good luck in your new business adventure.

call your online business soapfetish.com

• Bombs away !!
  • Well I'll be Bombed !!
  • Better Bombs !!
  • A Bomb or two !!
  • Ad

• Have a bomb !!
  • Be mine bath bombs !!
  • It is never to late to have a Bomb !!

Online business names need to be short and catchy. You also have to do a name search to make sure nobody has used this name.

You will need to use a name that can flow together and easy to remember. That is what people look for in online companies.

• bathfetish.com
  • fetish4bath.com
  • bathbombsRus.com
  • cleanfetish.com
  • soapyfetish.com
  • The Bath Is The Bomb.
  • The Soap Fetish.com
  • Rub A Dub Dub A Bomb In The Tub.

Since you want your company to be online, I would check on the URLs that are available for names like these. You might find that quite a few already have the URL assigned, even if they are not in operation. Your business name doesn't have to match your website name but it helps people get to you if they are related.

It looks like you have quite a few suggestions here, let us know what you decide. Good luck!

I'm starting a new business selling luxury candles and adding bath products such as bath salts or maybe massage oils. I currently would like to use Elysian Collections, but this is already in used by other companies. I like elysian because the definition I think would describe my brand, but I'm surely open to any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

I trying to open my own business selling bath bombs, sugar scrubs, soaps, etc. and can't come up with a good name. I wanted my son's name Orion included. Can anyone help with names?

Answers

Orion's Stellar Bath and Body

Business names for soap products.

Step 1
Orion's Bath and Body Scrub Products.

Step 2
Orion's Bath Products are the Bomb.

Step 3
Orion's Natural Bath Products.

Orion Bath and Body "It's out of this world"

Orions' Splish- Splash Bath products

Orionscents
Orionsbath

Orion's Bombs Away

I am working on a his and her's bath line of products, but cannot think of a name for a company that works for male and females. My last name is Branson and I would like to incorporate that. I have thought about Branson Bathery, but didn't know if that was too feminine. I'm open to a generic company name and making the male and female lines have names for the lines that are more masculine and feminine.

I'm starting a business for bath products, bath salts, sugar scrubs, bath bombs, etc. I'll eventually add body butter, soaps, and other stuff. I am looking for a cute fun name for it. Any suggestions? Also how much should I charge for a 4 ounce jar? All suggestions welcome.

I'm planning on starting a bath bomb, candle, and bath scrub business. All that's left is to think of a name.

I'm launching a soap company for men. The bars will be larger than average, so I'm trying to come up with a name that conveys that.

I'm starting a new business making bath and body bombs, salts, creams, whips, hand soap, etc. I need a business name. I would like "bliss" in the name. Please help.

I am starting a business with bath salts and bombs to start. I have thought over and over I can't come up with a name and a logo. I am just starting and don't want to fall on my face with my name.

Answers

It's Da Bomb bath products.
You could have a firecracker as the logo.

Let's Splash!
Handmade by (your name)

with bubbles as the logo around it.

Soothing Salts
BeautyBombs

Names for your bath product business

• Suds and Such...specialty bath products especially for you
  • Natural Escapes...relaxation at its finest
  • Natural Escapes...leave the day behind
  • Baths by design...customized bath products
  • Relax and Revive...experience the difference

I'm starting a bath bomb and soap business. I am having a hard time picking a name and need some help.

I'm trying to start up a bath bomb, soap, and wax melt business. I know that I want "creations" to be part of the name, but I'm not sure if I should just use that or add to it. Any suggestions?

I am opening an online business soon and I will be selling shampoo+conditioner, shower gel, lotion, etc. I am still struggling to find a suitable name. My name is Naetrisha and idk what to combine with or modified it to look more suitable. Please help me!