Name Ideas for New Bath Product Start Up

I have decided to start making bath bombs and later on lotion bars, body scrubs, and soaps. We would also like to try to make our own essential oils so that could be in the future. I had one idea: Clarity Bath Essentials. I don't want my customers to expect the packaging to be too fancy and want the products to be as natural as possible and speak for itself. Thanks!

Best Answer

If this is the case, then keep the name as natural as possible. Here are a few ideas:

Natural Bath Essentials
Natures Finest Essentials
Essences of Nature
Natural Essences

Best Answer

You could use the bath is the a bomb,All Lathered Up,
Hearts Desire Soap Co,Natural Soap Shop,
Natures Emporium Soap Co,and Soaps Up.

Down Home Bath Products

As a consumer of these types of things, I love knowing they were handcrafted, so I would go with the word Handcrafted or "Made for You" in the title :)

I believe your company name should be something that means something to you. I nicknamed My Granddaughter{My littlest}'Diva', so I named My business 'Diva Lux Bath Collection'{pending}. The name says it all. NOW, I have a question: What name would you describe Me as?

Something Dignified, with Flair, a Name that sets Me out from other Owner, Creator/Designers. I thought of 'Diva Extraordinaire'{}and that's as far as I've gotten thus far. I'm OPEN to Any and ALL suggestions. Thank you.

Business and Legal BusinessSeptember 2, 2017
🎃
🌻