Catchy Business Name for Neuro-Diverse Children and Adults?

I'm trying to come up with catchy business name ideas for a place I want open this year. I want it to be an indoor playcentre, for sensory challenged and other neuro-diverse kids, and it will be a centre where they can come and play and be themselves in an environment they're comfortable with. I will have access to therapies for the kids and the families there as well, including Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical and emotional therapies too, and will eventually have an indoor hydrotherapy pool. I also want it to be a community network where parents and families can go to find support and guidance and EVENTUALLY be able to expand to somewhere adults can go for their therapies as well.

I don't want the name to sound too childish, and limit the potential to expand in to the adult market, but I also don't want the name to be too stuffy and formal sounding. I want it to be fun, light, catchy and something that sounds like a place you'd like to take your kids and feel at home. (I know, I want it all!) Please help!

Sense-sational Kids Centre

How about New Beginings for Parents and Kids, or just New Beginings? I think your idea is a really good one. Although with COVID the way it is you may have a little trouble. Parents with special needs kids need a place for their kids to go and just be themselves as well as a place for the parents to go and not worry about their kids being themselvese!

They also need to be around others that may have the same difficulties or just for community support.

The Serenity Center

Creative Strengthening, Smiling Sensations, Bright Sensations

All abilities play center

Blessings on your venture!

Birds of a Feather

Business and Legal BusinessJanuary 19, 2021
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Catchy-Business-Name-for-Neuro-Diverse-Children-and-Adults.html