Red Rainbow Tea Ideas

A rainbow tea party is fun coordinating your color with the display and refreshments. This guide is about red rainbow tea ideas.

April 21, 2010 Flag

We're having Rainbow Tea on May 1, 2010. And I'm the captain of the my table. My color is red. I need some ideas. Also, what does the color red mean in the bible? Please help me out. Thank you.

By Cindy from Clayton, NC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Red has many meanings--check this website out; it has some interesting info on Biblical colors and symbolism:

http://www.rais  se.com/id19.html

Red is generally the colour representing guilt , e.g.o n the day of Atonment ( Yom Kippur)in the Holy Temple the red string would turn to snow white to show that the nation was forgiven. I don't know if you want to go there. On the other hand, the Henrew word for red is Adom, and on the High Priest's breast plate there was a red stone called Odem (in hebrew the letters are the same because vowelisation is different) which is a Ruby in English. It represented the tribe of Reuben. Can that help?

Red represents the Blood of Jesus. God Bless

March 11, 2012 Flag

How do I decorate my table for a rainbow tea; my color is red? And can anyone please give me a scripture for red and also a theme?

By Liz

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Parties Tea PartiesApril 11, 2013
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Rainbow Tea
Rainbow Tea Skit Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 2:16:50 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.