My son left his duvet cover wet and huddled in a bag for a couple of weeks. It went moldy and now I cannot get the mold spots off. I have washed it, but that's all. It's made of cotton.
By Kate from Somerset, UK
I believe you will have to use some bleach in your wash water. Try a color-safe bleach. (09/08/2010)
Try Lysol spray. I got that tip from this website some time ago. They had really good results with it. (09/10/2010)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!