Removing Old Scars

How do I remove old scars on my legs? Does anyone care to share or give an idea?

By Lanie

Answers:

Removing Old Scars

You need to find a dermatologist that has the Fraxel laser. I have many scars on my arms, and I heard this on a talk show. I called a dermatologist and it was going to be $100 per scar. Can't afford it yet but I plan on it in the near future. (08/17/2010)

By peachynptc

Removing Old Scars

Hi, I have some pretty bad scaring on my legs from surgery and being in a house fire where I had third degree burns on both of them and I have been using argon oil when ever I think of it (rubbing it in to the whole leg areas on both legs) and I am very glad to report that the scaring is going away, it has considerably disappeared and is now lightening the dark areas, and I have very soft legs.

The keloids have even gone away which kinda blew me away, I also use this stuff any where that is dry and even on my hair and face. It is like a miracle thing for me, I picked it up at Sally Beauty Supply for 7 dollars and a little goes along way. I haven't even got down half way over a year now and it smells divine also, I hope that it may help you.
Have a pink rainbow day.
Georgia in Ohio (08/19/2010)

By mypinkrainbow

Removing Old Scars
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 3:13:12 AM on 10.0.1.159 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.