Removing Rit Dye Stain From Dryer

Does anyone know how to get Rit dye stain out of the dryer?
Removing Rit Dye Stain From Dryer
Post by Nikton
Try looking in the book How to Clean Practically Anything.

Removing Rit Dye Stain From Dryer
Vickie (Guest Post)
Bleach seems to work the best. I have dyed a lot of things, and with my newer washer, it seems to grab to the plastic agitator. I just pour in about a half a gallon and fill the washer with hot water and let it soak for about 30 minutes. Then just let it run through its cycle. Works pretty well for me, anyway.
Removing Rit Dye Stain From Dryer
alex (Guest Post)
I'm trying the "slosh around some bleach and warm water in there, then load up the dryer with old soaking wet rags and let them flop around in there for a while and hope the landlord doesn't kill you" method. I'll let you guys know if I have any revelations

Dye Stains in Dryer
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
clothes dryer
Removing Fabric Dye from Dryer
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub