Removing Stains From White Clothes

How do I remove 'water' stains on the hem of my white pants. I have already sent them to the dry-cleaners and they can't even seem to get rid of them.

Nina from Cape Town

Answers:

Removing Stains From White Clothes

For blood stains; it is Important to first rinse the stain in cold water. Most of the blood, if not all, will rinse out in cold water. Hot water 'sets' blood stains and if you put the item with the blood stain in hot water first it will take lots of bleach and washing to get it out.

Good luck! (06/29/2007)

By Liz

Removing Stains From White Clothes

I've heard of using baking soda. haven't tried it out myself. I'll probably can give it a shot.
Cheers. (10/10/2007)

By anonymous

Removing Stains From White Clothes

Spray hairspray on ballpoint pen marks on clothing before laundering and the pen marks melt away, then launder. (11/05/2007)

By Sharon

Removing Blood Stains From White Clothes

You never rinse your bloody clothings with plain water. This will rupture the red blood cell membrane and you won't be able to remove the red spots. Instead, soak your clothes in the salted water (0.009 dilution) and then wash it with soap and water.

Enjoy your good job! (06/01/2008)

Removing Stains from White Clothes
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Stained white shirt.
Removing Stains from White Clothes
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
White cat looking up at the camera.
Removing Tear Stains on White Cats
🎄