Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

How do I get White Out out of fabric?

Nancy from Rocky Mount, NC

Answers:

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

New black dress pants + white out= no pants. :) Or so I thought. But thanks to this website I found that WD-40 worked, and almost instantly. Thanks for the tip. (I tried rubbing alcohol and that didn't seem to work, maybe just because of the fabric type.

) (02/10/2008)

By Rebecca in SC

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

I used "engine starter" spray. Worked a treat. (03/17/2008)

By gaynor

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

You can get the white out out by using alcohol. Really works a treat! (05/08/2008)

By elizabeth

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

WD-40 works like a charm. It took the white out right off my suit. Thank you. (07/24/2008)

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

WD-40 works great. I spilled white out on a pair of dark blue pants, and using WD-40 and a little rubbing, the stain was gone in a few minutes. (07/30/2008)

By John from MA

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

I spilled White-Out on my suit and dress shoes. Rubbing alcohol did not work, nor did two types of spot removers. WD-40 worked great! Thanks for the tip. (08/13/2008)

By Ricky

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

The WD-40 worked great. It was, to me, a huge amount on my navy pants. It took every bit out. (09/25/2008)

By Ann

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

I used goo gone on a white kitchen towel and got whiteout out of a black open-weave sweater coat. I was worried it would discolor things as some people seem to have found, but it was perfectly fine. Thanks for the suggestion! I was happy not to have to make a special trip to buy WD-40. (11/23/2008)

By DV in NYC

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

I used Windex to remove a white-out stain on a navy blue taffeta blazer and it worked like a charm. (12/12/2008)

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

WD-40 totally dissolved the white out from my dark brown dress pants. I had to scrub it a little, along with warm water. I was AMAZED, and I'm so thankful to everyone on this site who said to use it. WD-40 equals white out removal. (01/06/2009)

Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

You guys are awesome. I used Windex on the white-out stain on my fancy leather belt and it worked! Thank you so much! (01/23/2009)

By Belt Problem

Correction fluid.
Removing White Out Stains on Clothing
Colorful clothing hanging out of a washing machine.
Removing Stains from Colored Clothing
rusty tools
Removing Rust Stains from Fabric and Clothing
A colorful stack of new clothing.
Removing Chemical Odors From New Clothing
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄