Reuse Paper to Print Coupons

When I go to the recycling center, I head to the office paper container. If the paper doesn't have personal information on it, people will not take the time to shred it. I poke around in the paper bin until I feel something hard, then I start pulling out reams of paper. As long as it has nothing on the back side, I take it home, pull out the staples, smooth out the staple holes, and place it in my printer to print out coupons. Coupons don't care what is on the back side. I have saved over $100.00 on paper.

By Mary K. from Buckner, MO

Reuse Paper to Print Coupons

I do the same thing with my office paper, plus, I use the backs of paper in my Fax machine. Saves a bunch of money and reuses resources. (05/20/2010)

By gayle

Reuse Paper to Print Coupons

I recycle the paper by using it print copies of when I pay bills on-line. At the end of the year I then shred things I don't need to keep for taxes, etc. (05/20/2010)

Reuse Paper to Print Coupons

Wow! That is a great tip. I hate printing coupons because they seem to use up a whole sheet of paper for a little coupon. I can't wait to try this! (05/21/2010)

By lyonpridej

Reuse Paper to Print Coupons
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
installing software
Installing Corel Print House