Reusing Gift Bags

Do you throw away party bags that you receive gifts in? Save them and reuse them. Did you get one and now it's ripped or has writing on it? Cut the bag apart and save the section of paper that is still good and use it as wrapping paper! It is heavy duty, folds up easily in your wrapping paper storage box and will save a tree and another trip to the store!

By Adrienne from Cleveland, OH

Reusing Gift Bags

I also reuse gift bags and stuff them with tissue paper I get after buying things from clothing stores or from other gifts.

My daughter said to me one time. "Won't they know that paper is from that store?" Yeah but it looks nice and we recycled. (06/11/2008)

By mrsdawn

Reusing Gift Bags

You can also put used wrapping paper through the paper shredder for a more festive look. (06/18/2008)

By lfsm1963

Photo of gift bags at a store.
Saving Money on Gift Bags
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags