Rusty Sink Drain

At the bottom of my bathroom sink, around the silver, is rust. Why? How do I remove it?

By Dotkatt2 from DeForest, Wi

Rusty Sink Drain

Get yourself a pumice stone which you can buy usually in Walmart, because I have gotten one there. That should work really good along with some elbow grease.

Barb from Birchwood, WI (04/04/2009)

By bcccool

Rusty Sink Drain

You could plug the drain, and pour a puddle of CLR cleaner and leave it for a while, scrub with an old toothbrush and rinse. My water dispenser tray on my fridge gets some dirty-looking stains, and that is the only thing that gets them off! (04/05/2009)

By Mary T

Rusty Sink Drain

Buy a small bottle of "WHINK"! It works instantly without harming the surface. You can find it at some grocery stores, and almost every hardware store. I love it! (07/01/2010)

By Patty

Rusty Sink Drain
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
tub drain
Retrieving Parts from a Broken Drain
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink