Scars From Acne

I have acne problems and my skin is so oily. I use isoterixin on it, but the scars remain. Please help.

Suadh

Answers:

Scars From Acne

The best soap is Grandpas Pine Tar Soap. (03/05/2009)

By nascarhall3

Scars From Acne

I'm sorry you're having trouble with acne. I've had a lot of trouble myself, large pores. oil. I've tried just about everything I can find OTC. I just finished a round of Neutrogena's 14-Day Skin Renewal. I like the way it made my skin seem smoother and brighter. I still had some sebum in the sides of my nose. It smoothed my forehead, too, I had some worry lines there. If it is compatible with your medication maybe it could help you. Good luck.

Lori (03/07/2009)

By goldberie

Scars From Acne

I use Proactiv, it prevents new acne and after about 2 weeks of use the old scars were barely noticeable. It is about $50 for a 2month supply, but definitely worth the money. Make sure that if you purchase this product that you get the "refining mask" (6% sulfur) you will notice a difference on how your face feels the very next day. (03/07/2009)

By boxergirl76