Scars From Acne

I have acne problems and my skin is so oily. I use isoterixin on it, but the scars remain. Please help.

Suadh

Answers:

Scars From Acne

The best soap is Grandpas Pine Tar Soap. (03/05/2009)

By nascarhall3

Scars From Acne

I'm sorry you're having trouble with acne. I've had a lot of trouble myself, large pores. oil. I've tried just about everything I can find OTC. I just finished a round of Neutrogena's 14-Day Skin Renewal. I like the way it made my skin seem smoother and brighter. I still had some sebum in the sides of my nose. It smoothed my forehead, too, I had some worry lines there. If it is compatible with your medication maybe it could help you. Good luck.

Lori (03/07/2009)

By goldberie

Scars From Acne

I use Proactiv, it prevents new acne and after about 2 weeks of use the old scars were barely noticeable. It is about $50 for a 2month supply, but definitely worth the money. Make sure that if you purchase this product that you get the "refining mask" (6% sulfur) you will notice a difference on how your face feels the very next day. (03/07/2009)

By boxergirl76

Scars From Acne
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄