Scars From Acne

What is the best solution for diminishing the appearance of acne marks?

By Errol from Libon, Albay

Answers:

Scars From Acne

If your scars are like large pores, Avon makes a makeup primer that reduces or diminishes the size of the pits or pores. I have tried other brands, but I think this is the best kept secret on the market. After putting on my foundation over the primer, I get so many compliments on my makeup. I hope this may help you. (12/31/2010)

By jrmahon

Scars From Acne

The best thing is dermabrasion. (01/04/2011)

By ahastings7878

Scars From Acne

Try tea tree oil (its available at Target for around $5 a bottle). At night, wash your face thoroughly and use 1 drop oil in 10 drops water on a cotton ball, and apply to face, like you would use a toner. Then apply some moisturizer. Do this every night, till the scars disappear. Then do this only 2 nights a week, to prevent future acne scars. (01/06/2011)

By roopasekhar

Scars From Acne
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄