Scenery: Fall Leaves

We had the longest, hottest, most dry summer in years. No one thought there would be any pretty fall leaves, only dry brown ones if any were left by fall, but the resilience of nature surprised everyone. A few days ago, I looked across my front yard to see this scene of a yellow and orange Bradford Pear tree and a vivid red 'fire bush'.

In years past, I may have noticed the leaves need raking and even more will be falling soon, but not this year. They are beautiful to me! It's all in how we take time to really 'see' what's in front of us, and be thankful.

By Mary L.

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Answers:

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Very beautiful, It's great you will have a permanent memory now. It's probably time to take a picture of the trees covered in snow. :) (12/17/2010)

By merlene

Brillant yellow trees reflecting in pond.
Fall Leaves
beautiful colorful fall maple leaves
Photos of Fall Leaves
Fall Leaves on White Background
Decorating with Fall Leaves
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
🎉
🎄