Scenery: Fall Leaves

This was a picture I took on the way to pick up my son from preschool one morning during the fall. It looks like one large tree, but it's actually four trees that line the street. The colors on these trees are gorgeous every fall.

By Kathy K

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Answers:

Scenery: Fall Leaves

This is just one of the reasons I love autumn best of all the seasons. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photo.
(01/19/2011)

By MisMachado

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Wow, good composting leaves. Wish we had some like that. I would have a small bin ready. And grow a tub of tomatoes. YUM! (01/21/2011)

By Great Granny Vi

Scenery: Fall Leaves

That is so beautiful. I love the colors of Sugar Maples. Thanks for sharing at a time when everything is grey. ;) (01/22/2011)

By tobeamiss

Scenery: Fall Leaves

I'm glad you all enjoyed it! I marveled at them every time I drove past, and wanted to share the beauty. (01/24/2011)

By kitkatk100

Brillant yellow trees reflecting in pond.
Fall Leaves
beautiful colorful fall maple leaves
Photos of Fall Leaves
Fall Leaves on White Background
Decorating with Fall Leaves
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
🎄