Shiba Inu Mix Photos and Information

Mixed breed dogs can make wonderful family pets. This guide contains shiba inu mix photos and information.

October 6, 2005 Flag

Here is a pic of my dog, Kady, shown guarding her bone! She is 4 years old and a German Shepherd/Shiba Inu mix. I adopted her over a year ago from Chicago Animal Control. She has proven to me that animal shelters, animal control facilities and breed rescue groups are the best place to find your best friend. Find your next best friend (cat or dog) at http://www.petfinder.org Kady loves to go on long walks and she jumps up and down when I pull her leash out cuz she knows it's her "exploring/play" time. She loves to be around people and she truly exemplifies "man's best friend." I'm lucky to have her in my life.

By Petfinder

Thanks for all the nice comments, I think she's beautiful, too. I'm happy to hear there are other "pet rescuers" out there. I think she looks like a Husky, too, but the vet sided more towards a Shiba Inu (& I've had strangers come up & tell me that, too). And I might add, this girl is spoiled! :)

This is my dog, shes a 7 year old female Shiba-Husky Mix named Haley

http://lmahd.com/haley/IMG024.jpg

I adopted here, as well

Shes very sweet and a smart dog

I've been trying to figure out what breed my dog Megan is. She's obviously German Shep because of the coloring but she's smaller, 50lbs and has a fox-like shorter snout face with a fluffy neck. I am so happy to stumble upon this!!! The pic of Kady lying down looks just like Megan, and also reminds me of my late dog, same exact shape. I looked up info on Shibas and found out they like to talk, Megan talks all the time. Wow I'm excited! Megan was also rescued from the shelter and is such a great dog. Pure breeds are not better, pound puppies are wonderful dogs!

kslatt at aol

January 15, 2009 Flag

Raider is 5 months old. He is a Shiba Inu mix, possibly Chihuahua. I adopted him.

Tan dog with large ears.

December 11, 2007 Flag

Where can I find information on a Shiba Inu mixed with Chow?

Susan from Greensboro, NC

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It's a mixed breed dog, so information will vary as as much as the dogs.

Go to http://wwww.akc.org and look up the info on Chow Chow and Shiba Inu. Put them together and you'll get an idea of what a mix *might* be like.

I have one...slightly bigger than a shiba and has a spotted tongue.

my dog "Sam (sammer the scammer, the master manipultor, the mayor of the park, the little monkey, lil' buddy, etc.... ect...) I've had since he was 10 weeks old and is now 13 this July. we say, we threw him in the oven and he came out black and white cookie as he is 50/50 chow'/shiba. Half a purple tongue, and old neighbor bred shiba's (very stand offish) and only Sam was allowed to approach as the DNA must have told them all was good with the world. I will say He's the

BEST however high maintenance on the emotional frontl much like chows, they pic one member of the household and when your not around, their now happy. "Very territorial, evene birds in the air in your neighborhood will cause barking. VERY loving, sweet and oh, I almost forgot - another nickname - the "bad commedian" . even when yu think its not funny, laugh!!!! the more you laugh the more antics - hey love to make you laugh!!! my dog does have the chow tendancy for ear intections - about once a year once he matured - typ-icallly waling in the rain and if the ear gets wet needs the ear drops - cures in days though just be aware . Sam, next to a shiba looks like a shiba that works out!! a V shape body and man,, do the girls love him both human and canine. good luck

Photos Pets DogsOctober 30, 2013
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu Breed Information and Photos
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎄