Shiba Inu Mix Photos and Information

Mixed breed dogs can make wonderful family pets. This guide contains shiba inu mix photos and information.

December 11, 2007 Flag

Where can I find information on a Shiba Inu mixed with Chow?

Susan from Greensboro, NC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It's a mixed breed dog, so information will vary as as much as the dogs.

Go to http://wwww.akc.org and look up the info on Chow Chow and Shiba Inu. Put them together and you'll get an idea of what a mix *might* be like.

I have one...slightly bigger than a shiba and has a spotted tongue.

my dog "Sam (sammer the scammer, the master manipultor, the mayor of the park, the little monkey, lil' buddy, etc.... ect...) I've had since he was 10 weeks old and is now 13 this July. we say, we threw him in the oven and he came out black and white cookie as he is 50/50 chow'/shiba. Half a purple tongue, and old neighbor bred shiba's (very stand offish) and only Sam was allowed to approach as the DNA must have told them all was good with the world. I will say He's the

BEST however high maintenance on the emotional frontl much like chows, they pic one member of the household and when your not around, their now happy. "Very territorial, evene birds in the air in your neighborhood will cause barking. VERY loving, sweet and oh, I almost forgot - another nickname - the "bad commedian" . even when yu think its not funny, laugh!!!! the more you laugh the more antics - hey love to make you laugh!!! my dog does have the chow tendancy for ear intections - about once a year once he matured - typ-icallly waling in the rain and if the ear gets wet needs the ear drops - cures in days though just be aware . Sam, next to a shiba looks like a shiba that works out!! a V shape body and man,, do the girls love him both human and canine. good luck

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

October 6, 2005 Flag

Here is a pic of my dog, Kady, shown guarding her bone! She is 4 years old and a German Shepherd/Shiba Inu mix. I adopted her over a year ago from Chicago Animal Control. She has proven to me that animal shelters, animal control facilities and breed rescue groups are the best place to find your best friend. Find your next best friend (cat or dog) at http://www.petfinder.org Kady loves to go on long walks and she jumps up and down when I pull her leash out cuz she knows it's her "exploring/play" time. She loves to be around people and she truly exemplifies "man's best friend." I'm lucky to have her in my life.

By Petfinder

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

kslatt at aol

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

January 15, 2009 Flag

Raider is 5 months old. He is a Shiba Inu mix, possibly Chihuahua. I adopted him.

He likes to play fetch, run really fast, go on walks and cuddle with mama.

He's the cutest puppy I know!

Tan dog with large ears.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

So cute!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes
Photos Pets DogsOctober 30, 2013
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu Breed Information and Photos
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:58:25 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.