Poodle Terrier Mix Photos

The Poodle Terrier mix is a popular pet choice. Sometimes this mix is intentionally produced by a breeder and other times by nature herself. This is a page about Poodle Terrier mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Your Pet's Age
11 months

Your Pet's Breed
Wire or Fox Terrier mix

How and when did you get your pet?
I came across Daisy when she was about 3 weeks old underneath my truck on a busy street very late at nite. I had to literally crawl under my truck to get her she was shaking so much. I got her into my truck on my lap and she jumped up in my arms, kissed me, then curled up in my lap and went right to sleep. We've been in separable ever since. I fell in love instantly.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Daisy loves to be outside burying bones, chasing squirrels, lizards, and birds. She loves to play in the water, go on walks, and chew bones on my lap.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Daisy is an old soul. You can see it in her eyes they're very intense like she's looking into your soul when she stares at you. She is the sweetest dog you'll ever meet.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

My doggie's name is Cookie Bear. We think he is a mix of a poodle and a terrier around 4.5 years old. A caring man heard Cookie crying in the bushes late one night as he walked home from work. He was about 6 months old and someone had abandoned him. Thank goodness he was found by a caring animal lover and taken in.

I had never had dogs before (I love cats but developed allergies as I got older) but decided that maybe it was time to get another pet. So I put an advert in the local paper asking for an older dog that was house trained. All my friends told me that I would never find such a dog but lo and behold, the first person to answer my advert was Leandros' mum. She told me that they had had Cookie for about a year, but could no longer keep him since he was a one-person dog and she had three large dogs of her own. Every time one of them got close to her, Cookie would growl and chase them away. As much as she loved him she knew that he would be better off being the center of attention in a one-pet household. So, after several attempts at a meeting, she drove him up to me. It was a 1.5 hour ride!

Cookie and I bonded the moment we met and although Pauvlina wasn't planning on leaving him with me that day, she felt that it was the right thing to do and so that is how I got my lovely little Cookie Bear!

Cookie enjoys a two-hour walk around the city each morning that ends up at a large park where he plays with all his doggie friends. He was so shy and scared when he first came to me but now, three years later, he is very self-assured and comfortable with me. He also loves to chase cats, but if one turns around to stand its ground, Cookie freaks out! He grew up in his first home with cats so he likes them and is only chasing them for the thrill of running.

Cookie is a wonderful companion and is just the right thing for me at this time in my life. He is a good watch dog and a joy to watch as he confidently walks around the city with me. He was very easy to train and has never done one thing bad in the years that I have had him. He is just a perfect little thing. Well, he has a weight problem as I do so we both need to diet!

By Lisa from Thessaloniki, Greece

Black and white terrier mix.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Kechi is seven year old Wire Haired Terrier mixed with Poodle, the breeder called him a TerriPoo, but the city called him a Border Terrier on the licensing paperwork. I got this guy from a lady that lives in El Paso. I guess she has a couple of TerriPoos and breeds them.

Closeup of dog, with tongue sticking out.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Gus became family when we saw him as a surrender at our local Humane Society. He was born Christmas 2014, we adopted him March 2015.

He was full of gusto, it was a Tuesday and he looked like a ragamuffin, thus Gusto Tuesday Ragamuffin!

GUS Gusto Tuesday Ragamuffin (Terrier Mix) - tan and white terrier mix on bed

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

She was 6 months old when I got her at a dog shelter. Her owner couldn't provide enough attention to her, and surrendered her to a shelter.

Abby (Terra-Poo) - black terrier mix's chin resting on a piece of plywood

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

My doggie is called Cookie. We think he is about 4.5 years old. The vet thinks he is a terrier/poodle mix. He is all shades of grey and sliver with some light brown when his fur is long.

Cookie on hot pink blanket.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Minnie is 13 years old. She is a Terrier mix with Poodle. For fun, she likes to follow us around and likes eating carrots from the garden. She is very loving.

Yellow and white dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

When she was 6 months old, we adopted her from a private rescue shelter. She picked us! She likes to go for long walks. We walk a mile a day, and she always finds something interesting to smell. She loves playing with the our cat too.

Abby (Terra-Poo) - black curly haired dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Kelly is 5 years old, a Jack Russel terrier and Toy poodle. She was the runt of the litter from a friend's dog.

Kelly (Jack Russell/Toy Poodle)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Lady walked up to my house; she had pups and we kept a daughter Sissy.

two creamy white terrier mix dogs

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got him on January 2, 2018. He loves to go swimming. He knows how to sit pretty, but he gets so excited that he cycles through all of his commands when we just want him to sit pretty.

Beauregard (Terrier Mix) - dog wearing pack

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Humane League- Hope was a stray on the city streets. She had mangled hair and needed a bath and to put some weight on.

Closeup of Hope.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Pets Dogs AdviceApril 18, 2014
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Poodle-Terrier-Mix-Photos.html