Poodle Terrier Mix Photos

The Poodle Terrier mix is a popular pet choice. Sometimes this mix is intentionally produced by a breeder and other times by nature herself. This is a guide about Poodle Terrier mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Kechi is seven year old Wire Haired Terrier mixed with Poodle, the breeder called him a TerriPoo, but the city called him a Border Terrier on the licensing paperwork. I got this guy from a lady that lives in El Paso. I guess she has a couple of TerriPoos and breeds them.

I had just left Guatemala to come live here and we had left our dog behind there. I promised my son a new dog to help him adjust to living in the USA. Kechi has been a great company for all of us! He is a funny dog, he loves to sing, especially "Home, Home On The Range". If you start to sing this song, he will sing along for as long as you keep singing. His second favorite is "Frito Bandito", especially if he gets a Frito after he sings it. He also can get stuck on lick mode as you can see from his picture. He loves to give kisses but just can't stop!

I love our dog because he doesn't pick favorites in the family. He is always on top of where everyone is and spends all his time checking up on each person. He is my walking/exercise buddy. He keeps my elderly mother company all day and they share lots of snacks. He is my husband's Frito eating buddy, and my son's playmate. They play endless games of fetch the ball and chase the cat!

By nancy bell from Albuquerque, NM

Closeup of dog, with tongue sticking out.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

My doggie's name is Cookie Bear. We think he is a mix of a poodle and a terrier around 4.5 years old. A caring man heard Cookie crying in the bushes late one night as he walked home from work. He was about 6 months old and someone had abandoned him. Thank goodness he was found by a caring animal lover and taken in.

I had never had dogs before (I love cats but developed allergies as I got older) but decided that maybe it was time to get another pet. So I put an advert in the local paper asking for an older dog that was house trained. All my friends told me that I would never find such a dog but lo and behold, the first person to answer my advert was Leandros' mum. She told me that they had had Cookie for about a year, but could no longer keep him since he was a one-person dog and she had three large dogs of her own. Every time one of them got close to her, Cookie would growl and chase them away. As much as she loved him she knew that he would be better off being the center of attention in a one-pet household. So, after several attempts at a meeting, she drove him up to me. It was a 1.5 hour ride!

Cookie and I bonded the moment we met and although Pauvlina wasn't planning on leaving him with me that day, she felt that it was the right thing to do and so that is how I got my lovely little Cookie Bear!

Cookie enjoys a two-hour walk around the city each morning that ends up at a large park where he plays with all his doggie friends. He was so shy and scared when he first came to me but now, three years later, he is very self-assured and comfortable with me. He also loves to chase cats, but if one turns around to stand its ground, Cookie freaks out! He grew up in his first home with cats so he likes them and is only chasing them for the thrill of running.

Cookie is a wonderful companion and is just the right thing for me at this time in my life. He is a good watch dog and a joy to watch as he confidently walks around the city with me. He was very easy to train and has never done one thing bad in the years that I have had him. He is just a perfect little thing. Well, he has a weight problem as I do so we both need to diet!

By Lisa from Thessaloniki, Greece

Black and white terrier mix.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

My doggie is called Cookie. We think he is about 4.5 years old. The vet thinks he is a terrier/poodle mix. He is all shades of grey and sliver with some light brown when his fur is long.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Minnie is 13 years old. She is a Terrier mix with Poodle. For fun, she likes to follow us around and likes eating carrots from the garden. She is very loving.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Lady walked up to my house; she had pups and we kept a daughter Sissy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Kelly is 5 years old, a Jack Russel terrier and Toy poodle. She was the runt of the litter from a friend's dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Humane League- Hope was a stray on the city streets. She had mangled hair and needed a bath and to put some weight on.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1