Speech Ideas for Receiving an Award

Writing an acceptance speech can be difficult to do, even prominent figures have their own speech writers. This is a guide about speech ideas for receiving an award.

November 29, 2016 Flag

My company got an award for best community services in our town. I need to write few lines (6-7) about it on linked. Any suggestions?

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 26, 2016 Flag

I'm getting and award as the best employee from my company and I want to say thank you to my boss and my management. So kindly suggest some ideas for a thank you speech.

I am getting awards from my company I want to say thank to my managers for this

Thanks so each for my awards

October 8, 2016 Flag

I'm getting a 10th year completion, long service award. I want to say a few words on stage.
Please help me.

I am getting a 20th years completion. long service award. I want to say a few words on inviting directors office

I'm getting a 25 years long service award and want to comment the management for keep the company afloat, in a very tough environment, for all these years.

November 14, 2016 Flag

My book won an honorable mention in a book festival competition. I will be attending the awards dinner where they want each of the winners to get up and speak. What do you suggest I say? Should I talk about my book or more of a thank you speech?

Congratulations! People read your book, and that's pretty amazing too, right? Don't take that the wrong way. With all the books being published and available? It's pretty great yours attracted readers. I'd say gratitude is the order of the day. After all, if anyone wants to know more about what you've written, they're perfectly capable of picking up a copy.

October 3, 2016 Flag

Please help me.

December 19, 2015 Flag

I will be recognized for the 15 years of service with the company. I have to provide a 4-5 sentence statement about my experience with the company that will be published in the company newsletter. Can you assist me on this please?

Presuming your 15 years with the company have been good ones, MN, why not concentrate your remarks on thanking the individuals who i) recognized your ability and took the opportunity to hire you, ii) those among your co-workers who helped you with projects through the years, iii) anyone who mentored you / helped your career and perhaps iv) the owner(s) who provide jobs and products / services. Good luck, and congratulations!

I have to write a journey of 20 years with the firm need help.

November 18, 2015 Flag

My General Manager received an award recently and being the Sales Manager, I have been chosen to give a speech on behalf of the employees for our GM. I don't know exactly how this goes. What am i supposed to say?

Good queston, Syed. Why not check the internet and youtube for congratulatory speeches for help getting started?

Good luck!

April 12, 2016 Flag

I'm a 32 year old asked to give a speech on behalf of my department where one of my colleagues has won the employee of the year award, what can I say?

As one who has written many speeches for others, I can tell you to start with "Congratulations." You might like to continue by commending your co-worker for all the traits which (s)he contributes to an enjoyable workplace: lending a hand where needed, boosting morale by being cheerful, looking for solutions instead of laying blame (for example)?

December 15, 2014 Flag

I will be receiving an award for being the best popular student of an accounting class at the 2015 graduation from Bayero University in Kano, Nigeria. Please help me determine what I can say?

By Zaharaddeen N.

Well done, Zaharaddeen. I'd keep it short and simple.

"Thank you. I'm really pleased and proud to receive this award. It's been a great course and I've made some good friends. I hope we keep in touch. Thank you all."

Something like that. If you are good at speaking to an audience you could bring in something memorable that happened on the course and perhaps thank the tutors. Best of luck.

Marg from England.

December 7, 2014 Flag

I am an officer in a bank and my branch has accounts of all the schools and colleges in that area. One of colleges among them invited us to a seminar function and award function where I will receive an award on behalf of my branch and I have to say some words there. I am very hesitant about how I will do, as I have never given a speech anywhere.

Please help.

By jitender from India

Be sure and say how grateful you are for the good working relationship you with the schools, and thank them for the honor. An interesting story that illustrates your work with them would be good; as would a funny story, as long as it makes everyone involved feel good, not embarrassed. Good luck!

Sounds like a very nice "honor" for anyone/company to receive. I always found the best speeches were very short and included lots of thanks to other people/companies for their assistance/contributions. Also nice if you know of any actual "deed" where someone benefited from this "merger" between your company and the schools. If possible, try not to use "I" in any sentence.

Google a short question:

need help with receiving a reward speech.

There are lots of ideas/programs with "ready made" speeches that you can adopt/use to make your own.

December 3, 2014 Flag

I am receiving an award for 25 years of service. I need some pointers for an acceptance speech.

By Joe from Toronto

Points to cover:

-Who you'd like to thank

-What encouraged you, pushed you, or helped you achieve this goal

-How you got here

I am being felicitated for completing 25 years of teaching in school...kindly help me with the speech....it should be short n sweet

April 15, 2015 Flag

I will be receiving an Exceptional Citizenship award from my city for the volunteer work that I do for an organization that has submitted my name. This will take place at a dinner banquet. I am allowed to make a 30 second speech. My husband and family will attend plus a representative who has nominated me. I have some ideas.

How about encouraging others to volunteer to experience the wonderful fulfillment that your volunteering has given to your life?

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceJuly 2, 2013
Fax by Email
Receiving Faxes by Email
First Communion
First Communion Speech Ideas
daughter giving mother a gift
Thank You Speech for Mother's 80 Birthday
1st prize ribbon
Displaying Award Ribbons
🎄