Stain Removal Took Color Out of Skirt

I rubbed a spot off a red skirt, dry clean only, and now color has come out. So now it looks like a white spot on the front center of my skirt. Is there any way it can be fixed?

By Pat R.

Could you find a permanent marker the same color and fill in the spot? You 'll have to keep doing it, but could wear the skirt. Also, depending on the style, is it possible to turn the skirt so the spot is not as noticeable? Could you trim the skirt with appliques which would cover the spot?

I think you can buy permanent fabric markers at Wal-Mart. I'm sure I have seen them in the fabric department there. They are kind of expensive though if you only need 1 color. Maybe your dry cleaners could give you suggestions that would work.

Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingJune 11, 2011
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
Quick and Easy Skirt
Making a Quick and Easy Skirt
Uses for Pillowcases, Yellow Pillowcase Skirt
Making a Pillowcase Skirt
Making a Christmas Tree Skirt, Photo of a homemade tree skirt.
Making a Christmas Tree Skirt
🎉
🎄