Sticker Residue on Leather Shoes

How can I remove sticky label residue off leather? My new leather shoes had a paper label inside, on the leather insole, with the sale price on, but when I tried to peel it off it has left a really sticky patch. The leather is soft, almost like nubuck and very pale colour

Gailsmum from UK

Sticker Residue on Leather Shoes

There is a product called "Goo Gone", you can usually buy it at a hardware or department store, it will remove any residue, anything sticky, even wax without hurting the material. I use it for removing anything sticky. (09/07/2006)

By Karen

Sticker Residue on Leather Shoes

I agree... Goo Gone. It's great and good in your situation since the goo is on a surface that doesn't show. (09/11/2006)

By Claudia _MD

Removing Sticker Residue
Removing Sticker Residue
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Close up of racks of woks for sale.  You can see the sticker reflected from the inside of the pan
Cleaning Glue Residue From Pots and Pans