Stretch Juice With Cold Water

With juices (orange, apple, etc.), I add cold water to the juice in my cup. The taste isn't as strong and it makes the juice last longer. Add a little water at a time to the taste you like.

By Amy T. from Colorado Springs, CO

Answers:

Stretch Juice With Cold Water

Look for sugar free juices. Mix 50/50 with water. So refreshing on a hot Texas day. I have been serving this for nearly 20 years and I still find people amazed at the apple water, cranberry water I serve. Not necessary to use cold water, tap water is fine. I prefer serving my juices over crushed ice. (09/06/2009)

By beckybd

Stretch Juice With Cold Water

I was a single mother when my daughter was 4 until she was 8. I stretched our orange juice by adding an extra half to full can of water. My daughter never knew. As an adult she said to me that when eating breakfast at a restaurant she couldn't understand why their juice was so strong. I then told her how I used to stretch it. She has to add water to all her juice and now knows why. ha ha (09/06/2009)

By shirleyamh

Stretch Juice With Cold Water

Actually, it has been suggested to me by a health professional that you should water down all juices. Apparently it is hard work for your kidneys to break down full strength juice, and much healthier to water it down! (09/09/2009)

By merry50