Stye Remedies

How do you cure a stye?

Christopher from Houston, TX

Try a warm tea bag wrapped in paper towel. Works everytime!

thanks,seems to be working-reducing swelling from top of eyelid to edge of eyelid. how long and how often process should be repeated?

There is medication at drug store called stye. it works great. I use it a bed time. good luck

My granny always rubbed her gold wedding ring over the stye, and it worked!!!

I, grew up with what they believed was a sty in my eye My family used about every thing to get rid of it, rubbing a gold wedding band over it, heat, every thing they could think of,

When I, was about 55, I decided I, HAD ENOUGH went to eye doctor, in return he sent me to a eye specialst . I, had to have tear duct surgery, as my tear duct was clogged It was done in her office, that took a few trips, did not miss any work, Am not sorry that I had it done , and have had no problems with it at all, I , am now 66 very happy that it was done check it out it might be clogged tear ducts It is not painful,

My daughter used to have stye's quite frequently. Finally, the doctor said to put a hot washcloth on her stye/eye and leave it there for 5 min. Repeat throughout the day. It was gone the next morning. My husband's theory is to 'rub the heck out of it.' Either way, they neither one have them any more.

Years ago I had one and a relative told me to go to the pharmacy and get a eye cup and use warm salt water 3-4 times a day. The stye went away quickly I must admit.

I use breastmilk, since I have plenty! Or colloidal silver.

I grew up in Washington and i was raised to use a warm tea bag. Its worked for my mother and her mother and me and my family its a wonderful way to cure a stye! works everytime.

I have a hot tea bag on my eye as we speak, once it brings it to a head (which it's doing) how do I get it to break open?

I always use a hot wet wash cloth. Works every time but may take a few days to clear up. Also when the cloth gets cold, pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds and apply again.

I use makeup a lot and can't live without it but lately I've been getting styles I though it could be my eyeshadow as I put a line of it just above and below my eyelid does any1 know any eye shadows that are better for me with my eye problem? Thanx

Close up of a woman's eyes.
Home Remedies for a Stye
Health & Beauty Home RemediesMarch 11, 2007
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Cold Sores
🎉
🎄