Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Swimming Photos

Swimming is a fun activity for young and old alike. Photos allow us to capture those moments and enjoy them even years later. This is a guide about swimming photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

November 23, 2010 Flag

Thought it would be fun to share an oldie but goodie cute photo with my fellow ThriftyFun Family members and I hope you will share similar photos. This is a picture of my brother and me enjoying our summer kiddy swimming pool together, circa 1958.

You can see by the look on my brother's face that he was a little devil and, fondly, he remains so to this day :-) I guess we weren't too worried about being modest way back when ;-) "Ooo Lala!"

By Deeli

old black and white photo

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a cute photo, thanks for sharing. My sisters and I used to play in the sprinkler completely naked so I totally understand the lack of modesty! My mom has photos to prove it! LOL!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

August 5, 2011 Flag

I woke up and, as usual, went out to sit on my patio for a cup of coffee with this creature in the swimming pool to greet me. Just had to take a photo of this cute little guy who was probably swimming all alone the entire night ;-)

The apartment maintenance guy didn't seem too thrilled or amused and scooped it out and walked away. I should have yelled out and asked if I could have the little duckie for my bathtub - LOL!

By Deeli from Richland, WA

A green rubber duckie in a swimming pool.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Aww! Now you've got me singing "The Rubber Ducky Song" from Sesame Street! Too bad your maintenance guy was such a sourpuss...

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

September 3, 2010 Flag

My 6 year old granddaughter Jessica came down for a swim before she had to enter kindergarten. We really took advantage of the warm last days of summer for a long swim. Her feet were so shriveled I had to take a picture. It seemed her skin was peeling off. It was hilarious to see.

By Donna

Funny Shriveled feet

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Adorable!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes
Travel and Recreation Recreation Water Sports SwimmingApril 4, 2015
Above Ground  Swimming Pool
Saving Energy on Swimming Pools
Swimming Suits Drying
Washing Swimming Suits
Girl with Long Hair in Swimming Pool
Preventing Damaged Hair From Swimming Pools
Lanscaping around a swimming pool.
Landscaping Around Swimming Pools
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 15, 2017 at 8:35:41 PM on 10.0.0.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.