Tasty Iced Coffee Recipes

How to make good Iced Coffee?

Thelma from NM

Answers:

Tasty Iced Coffee Recipes

If you look in the coffee aisle of the supermarket, you should be able to find a liquid coffee product. My favourite is a "coffee and chicory essence" and I add it to cold milk with a sweetener. It only takes seconds to mix it up. You can make it as strong or as sweet as you want. (04/30/2008)

By Cathy from Townsville

Tasty Iced Coffee Recipes

Coffee Slushie:

• 1Tbsp. instant coffee
  • 1 cup ice cubes
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 Tbsp. sugar

Put all ingredients in the blender and mix until all the ice is crushed. Serve immediately.

Decaf instant is great for an evening drink. You can add some chocolate syrup (1Tbsp.) or cocoa to make it mocha, or 1/2/ tsp. vanilla. I believe I got this from Kraftfoods.com a couple years ago. Works great, have made it many, many times. Tastes just like Tim Horton's Ice Cappuccino. (03/30/2009)

By melmarr

Photo of a cup of iced coffee.
Homemade Iced Coffee Recipes
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
Summer drinks
Avoiding Watered Down Iced Drinks
Vietnamese Iced Coffee, Saigon Style
Making Vietnamese Coffee (Cafe Sua Da)
🎄