Thank You Note Ideas for Award

I am winning an award for best playschool in the whole city. I want put it up on my Facebook page along with my pic with award. What should I write?

I also want to thank parents, my teachers, and staff without whom this would not be possible. How do I thank them?

I would say what a pleasure it is to take care of the community's children. I would also say that it takes a village to raise a child. Then you can thank the people who made it possible. Don't forget to thank the children!

I would first say Children are the world" without them there will be no us. I want to take the time to first and foremost thank everyone who came out to support not only me but the children without them this wouldn't be possible. You don't how much this means to me. I never knew that when the thougt first came to me that I would have made it this far.

All I knew when going into this is that I wanted to make a change in my life and in my community. I wanted to have a place where the children can run free and be safe at all times. It makes me smile coming in seeing the smiles and hearing the laughters of the kids. Watching them work and grow each day over come obstacles they thought they never would.

This is a second home for me and I enjoy it more and more each day I wake up. So no don't thank me thank you all for the love and support and encouraging words that helps keep me lifted and inspired. Thank the children for keeping my dreams alive and thank you all

I just loved it. Thanks ton. This is wat I was exactly trying to portray. You have given me such a detailed reply which has simplified my work. Thanks a lot.

Anecdotes are always good for thsi sort of thing. Share an anecdote first about the children themselves, to show how cute/smart/caring they can be. Then maybe you can share another one that illustrates a time when the intervention of the teachers made a potentially bad situation into something good. Then another one about the parents, so on.

End with a vision statement about where you see your organization going in the future, and why, thanks to all the marvelous people and kids, it WILL happen.

Thanks . It really helped. Am gonna search for anecdotes

It seems you have been given some very good suggestions.

My only comment is that I (personally) would try to give credit to everyone but yourself and try to say what you wish in as short an article as possible (antidotes can/should be a little longer if interesting).

Maybe let someone (a GOOD friend who will be honest) proof read it before posting.

You can always add more later.

I want to thank my great leader and team I won an award for hard working.

How do I write it on whatsapp group and facebook.