Speech Ideas for Receiving an Award?

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

I'm getting and award as the best employee from my company and I want to say thank you to my boss and my management. So kindly suggest some ideas for a thank you speech.

Answers

"Thank you very much for this honour. I would not be here today, accepting this award, without the help of _______ (your boss's name), and - indeed - the entire management team."

I am getting awards from my company I want to say thank to my managers for this

Thanks so each for my awards

Please help me how to make a thank you speech im getting 10 years in service of the bank thank you!

36 More Questions

I am receiving an award from my employers for length of service and commitment. I want you to help me with a very short speech to thank my employers.

Answers

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

Tell them how much you have enjoyed working there and how much this award means to you. Then mention the people who have helped you during your time there.

Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts

I would mention it is an honor to work on behalf of a great company (if it is a great company) for x amount of years. Thankful to receive this employee award and looking forward to more years at this company!

It has been a wonderful journey 10 years in this company with ups n downs

clearly it has been my pleasure to work for the district , time passed quickly.through all i have experienced many unique accompaniments, challenges and changes along the way, making my journey here a long but felt short one. I, as have many, always taken pride in our building,as we all have together over the years, put numerous hours and much effort into making it all happen.

But when all is said and done at the end of the day, it was well worth time spent!

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceJuly 2, 2013
🌻
😎
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Speech-Ideas-for-Receiving-an-Award.html