Thanksgiving Turkey Craft Ideas
Kids and adults both love to make turkey decorations for the Thanksgiving holiday. This guide contains Thanksgiving turkey craft ideas.
Disguise Tom the Turkey so that he is not caught for Thanksgiving Day Dinner!
Approximate Time: 10-20 minutes
- turkey template
- markers or crayons
- any other items you can find in your home
Disguise Tom the Turkey so he is not caught for Thanksgiving Day Dinner. You can get creative and use things around your house to disguise him. You could disguise him as anything your child would like, such as another animal. We disguised him as a Superhero!
- First have your child color Tom with markers or crayons.
- Get all of your other supplies ready.
- I cut out a mask, cape, boots, and other superhero emblems to disguise Tom. However you could use anything in your home to disguise him as anything.
- Once he is colored, cut him out and glue on his disguise and anything else; such as glitter.
By Domestic Charm from AZ
November 10, 20110 found this helpful
That is cute.
November 17, 20110 found this helpful
My son had to do this in preschool. We cut up a black garbage bag and turned him into a bat. This is too cute!
Here's a cute decoration for your Thanksgiving, a straw hat turkey.
1 found this helpful
Make turkey decorations from construction paper or fun foam - not your typical trace your hand turkey design!Read More...
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 17, 2016 at 4:12:26 PM on 10.0.2.129 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us