Thanksgiving Turkey In Disguise Craft
This is a fun craft for your children this Thanksgiving. They can create different disguises. This is a guide about Thanksgiving turkey in disguise
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Disguise Tom the Turkey so that he is not caught for Thanksgiving Day Dinner!
Approximate Time: 10-20 minutes
- turkey template
- markers or crayons
- any other items you can find in your home
Disguise Tom the Turkey so he is not caught for Thanksgiving Day Dinner. You can get creative and use things around your house to disguise him. You could disguise him as anything your child would like, such as another animal. We disguised him as a Superhero!
- First have your child color Tom with markers or crayons.
- Get all of your other supplies ready.
- I cut out a mask, cape, boots, and other superhero emblems to disguise Tom. However you could use anything in your home to disguise him as anything.
- Once he is colored, cut him out and glue on his disguise and anything else; such as glitter.
By Domestic Charm from AZ
November 10, 20110 found this helpful
That is cute.
November 17, 20110 found this helpful
My son had to do this in preschool. We cut up a black garbage bag and turned him into a bat. This is too cute!