Tiny Bugs In My House

I have little brown bugs (look like mites). They can be seen with the eye, but are really small. They don't bite, but really annoying. Does anyone have an idea of what they are? Please help. We have had them for a week and are going crazy. We are going to bomb and see what that does.

By mommie3 from IN

Tiny Bugs In My House

I was told by an exterminator: these are called drain flies, and they live in drains. He told a few of us at work ( more than one of us had these), pour about two cups or so of bleach into our drains every other day or so until they are gone. They live in the elbow of the drain so letting the bleach sit for awhile killed them. (07/27/2009)

By lkoenig

Tiny Bugs In My House

Hello, tiny brown bug people. The exterminator was in last evening. We cleaned out our entire pantry and found the source, a can of Hot Chocolate mix. We threw out the can wiped down all of our cupboards and the exterminator will be back on Friday to spray. Hope this helps everyone out.
1265/WI (08/19/2009)

By 1265

Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Keeping Bugs from Coming in The House
Tiny Orange Bug
Getting Rid of Tiny Orange Biting Bugs